Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

back to vaping

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by savaphy, Jan 12, 2016.

1. savaphy

savaphy New Member

Helllo vapers!

I'm not new to the forum but it's been a while since I vaped.
    Little on my smoking/vaping history
    I joined this forum back in 2011 when I first tried the ecigs from southbeach smoke and v2. I then bought my first ego t setup from juicewhore (good to see them still around)

Sadly enough after a month or so I went back to analogs as the hardware back then wasn't really doing it for me. I smoked a pack of 25s of malboro lights/golds a day till now..

I did some research and picked up some new gear and in the last week have cut down to 2 packs for the week!

That's enough from me.

Great to see this forum expanding in numbers and knowledge!

Smokie..

2. CHEERCESMURCE

CHEERCESMURCE New Member

Hey there, welcome back!

I'm in a similar situation, quit smoking about a year ago using an inferior vape, and eventually went back to smoking.

Got one hell of a good setup now and it's going good so far! Best of luck you you!

3. vyqffpsdfz

vyqffpsdfz New Member

For so many, transition is a tough thing. It took me a long, long time.
    Looking back, for me at least, there were a few things that helped; putting aside will power.

Having multiple devices, with various delivery systems and a variety of juice.
    High mg = 2.4 or 3.6
    RBA's and or a sub ohm tank. Anything that provides a big kick!
    Snus & WTA liquids

Oh, one more thing...
    Vape a lot!

Good luck.

4. baangelasteaxdy7930

baangelasteaxdy7930 New Member

All the best, thanks mate!

Looking forward to buying more and different gear. Not only has vaping helped me reduced my cigarette intake, its also come as some sort of hobby. Which keeps my mind occupied during the times i would usually have a cigarette out of boredom.

All the best!

5. JAMES

JAMES New Member

WB Smokie ... Like you, it took better gear to get me to finally make the transition to full time vaping ... New vapers are spoilt for choice now mate ... enjoy the much improved journey!

6. nicodi

nicodi New Member

Thank you kind sir :fat:

I haven't smoked for 10 days as I post this reply, I'm setting my self a quit date where I'll smoke my last cigarette (for a personal sense of satisfaction).

Vape on!