Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Australia Post enquiries. Has anyone had to deal with them before ?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Ari, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Ari

Ari New Member

So i just made an account withcomstralia post becomse a package that was posted in NSW somehow couldnt find its way to Vic without some sort of screw up. Its been over a week and the tracking still says that its in the original suburb that it was sent from.

What can I expect from these guys ?
    and how soon can I expect a reply ?

2. Dueldzew

Dueldzew New Member

I have had queries on a couple this past week. One was an express satchel and I discovered that you need to ring and complain to get any satisfaction for failure to deliver inside express zones. The other was a regular satchel from me to Geelong. I was advised that the satchel to Geelong should take 4 business days but there was a backlog fromcomstralia Day. Make sure the enquiry is lodged on the tracking and pester politely. They will not class it as lost until 48hours after the expected delivery.

3. Dan F

Dan F New Member

I have the same problem at the moment:
    One package I am expecting was lodged last Wednesday and has not moved (Parcel Post) When I called them yesterday, they said to wait until Wednesday this week - (the from and to destinations are only 30k's apart lol)
    The contractor who delivers our mail to the building though said there was a problem with the sorting machine, and they were being hammered with a back log -not sure how valid this is...

And sent an express package to Tassie Friday afternoon by putting it in one of the Yellow express post boxes - Still no record of lodgement at all available on line.
    Called them on that one and they said it can sometimes happen as the packages get sorted and straight on the plane - still doesent explain why it is not there when the two locations are within the next day guaranteed areas.
    (On that one I lodged an investigation)

But calling them is pretty useless - they just give you the same info thats on the web site and tell you to wait a little longer - first call resolution is not their strong point.

EDIT: Looks like something major has happened within the delivery network huh?

4. jer15811

jer15811 New Member

It took 10 days for my last parcel, from SA, to NSW.
    One day off for a public holiday, and everything gets behind.

5. rurbduary

rurbduary New Member

yeah. i dont like it when public holidays happen becomse it throws the entire week off.
    all the jobs ive had, public holidays never applied to me, only public servants.

6. The JW

The JW New Member

My experience is that if you comment on their FB page, they will get onto you pretty quickly. They usually ask you to PM them with the details. They obviously don't like the public embarrassment.

https://www.facebook.comcomstraliapost

7. maxmusfrances8990

maxmusfrances8990 New Member

8. StinnyDat

StinnyDat New Member

Someone didn't setup contingencies. #monkeypost