Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Augvape Foxy One mod - with a strong magnetic battery

Discussion in 'Vapesourcing.com' started by Vapesourcing, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Active Member

Device:
    RX2/3 + TFV8
    Juice:
    Joyetech
    I'm sure Augvape factory has brought you the long-awaited novelty. The beloved Augvape Foxy series products have finally been restocked. A noteworthy fact-due to the loss of a battery, she also lost the Druga postscript.
    [​IMG]
    Parameters
    Dimensions: 86 x 37.6 x 26mm
    Body material: zinc and aluminum alloys
    Power supply: 1 x 18650/1 x 20700/1 x 21700
    Output power: 5 - 120W
    Voltage range: 0.5 - 6.8V
    Operating mode: VW
    Supported resistance: 0.05 - 3.0Ω
    Protection:against low / high resistance, against overheating, against short circuit, against reverse polarity, against overcharge / overdischarge
    Connector type: steel 510, pin gold-plated, spring loaded
    Screen / diagonal: monochrome
    Micro-USB port / charging: Type-C, charging current 1.2 А

Therefore, it makes sense, the design is good. Judge for yourself-simple, stylish, without vulgar decorations, even with original tailoring. However, it must be admitted that he has retained many characteristics of his ancestors.

Somehow, a small display with small control keys, the outline of the front panel, including the design of the activation button. However, there are some innovations-I'm talking about the insert on the back. It is the only reference to the Augvape Druga department.
    [​IMG]
    The control panel is now in plain sight, and, as I said, the vape mod is designed in an original way. The large fire button settled down in search of better ergonomics on the front end, then the rest of the elements remained resting on the side. The display is small - this is a kind of feature, the adjustment keys are also small.

Other pod you may like:
    cheap ijoy cigpet capo mod
    cheap smok scar mini mod