Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Anyone tried "Red Wine" Flavour?

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by best005, Oct 15, 2015.

1. best005

best005 New Member

I'm making up a few tobacco flavours for the SO, and he asked about adding some red wine flavour to the tobacco flavour, as he thinks that would be nice. He love the Black Fire/Black Cherry mix.

Anyone had any experience with the red wine flavours?

2. jtwfpkwoon

jtwfpkwoon New Member

Just thinking that I might attempt a red wine trifle vape, I love red wine trifle with fresh cream, and it would make a great xmas vape.

3. Mrs. Shana

Mrs. Shana New Member

Links spud, we need moar links. :p

4. collilditwots

collilditwots New Member

What would you like a link to T7x? I know Juice Factory have a red wine flavour, and Vaping cobra, and I was just wondering if anyone has tried them, and if they actually taste like red wine :)

Here's a link for the red wine trifle I made last xmas, GAWD it was nice :) Might give you an idea of what I'm aiming for in a vape.

BBC - Food - Recipes : Mulled wine trifle

AboveTheSmoke likes this.
  5. What cookie...

What cookie... New Member

Oh cool I've never seen those concentrates :)
    I can say I've tried a few alchohol margarita, cognac etc from VK and they kinda tasted like alchoholic vomit :D

6. blu

blu New Member

I've been drinking the white shit. I'm toast.

7. SweetNess

SweetNess New Member

I love the white stuff as well, but not Chardonnay, more a classic dry white, or a Sav Blanc. Juice Factory also have a white wine concentrate :)

8. SoneeDaf

SoneeDaf New Member

I had a red wine (not baccy) by thundervapes (no longer in existence) tasted exactly like their grape one. Not sure how I imagined it would taste but it missed, almost lolly, not quite. Def no tongue smacking tannins in there. I wouldnt try another myself, just cos I have enough nice fruits. If I didnt I would be tempted.

9. EloffDus

EloffDus New Member

Oh no, think of the children, wine flavour vapes? This could lead to drinking. Nearly as bad as wine flavoured aeroplane jelly.

10. dqrk

dqrk New Member

Thanks Jen, I know what you mean with lolly tasting, I wonder if its be.comse a lot of flavours come from America and they like their flavours very sweet over there? I think I'll go with the JF super concentrate, I have tried their champagne one, and some of the fruit ones, and they are much closer in flavour to the actual fruit, than many others I've tried. Hopefully the red wine will be the same. I have a couple of things that I can add to take away sweetness, which might be useful.

11. boachgak

boachgak New Member

lol, I use actual red wine, rather than wine flavour, in my trifle, give it to the kids on xmas evening, and it sends them straight to sleep :) (lol, non-alcoholic wine of course).

12. elatedmist

elatedmist Member

Device:
    Ranger SUBVOD
    Juice:
    Chocolate, Orange Crush
    I love red wine, but I didn't knew that juice flavour even exist. Maybe I should do some research to reach one.

13. Destinyosbourne

Destinyosbourne Member

Device:
    Box Mod
    Juice:
    Cappuccino
    I love Merlot flavored juices at my shop! It's so good! Now, if only it's get me drunk!

14. ejorman1010

ejorman1010 Member

Device:
    Tesla
    Juice:
    Johnson Creek
    I haven't tried any wine flavors. Wine is my favorite type of alcohol and I would love to try some. I didn't even know they had wine flavors.

15. ShawnG

ShawnG New Member

Device:
    iTaste SVD 2.0
    Juice:
    G-Men
    In terms of e-juice? No... Red wine to me isn't that best of a taste. Unless you prefer the sweetened kind, most red wine that is better for you is the unsweetened and horrible tasting stuff haha.I could imagine vaping that taste all the time. But I like coffee flavors and I am sure some people cannot stand that flavor - we each got our own tastes and what not.

16. AboveTheSmoke

AboveTheSmoke Active Member

Device:
    Volcano All Day
    Juice:
    Lock Shock & Barrel
    Thanks for the rec on juice factory, haven't had a wine flavor that I like yet but I've only tried 2 from memory! Think I'll pick one up and try it out

17. Lynk

Lynk Member

Device:
    Aspire Nautilis
    Juice:
    Mt. Baker Vapor Pineapple Peach
    I want a red wine juice so badly now! My favorite thing after dinner is a glass of red wine and a little plate of cheese. Now, if I could vape the wine, I could really save some calories! If they would make a cheese flavor, I might have to get 2 ecigs going and have a vaping wine & cheese session! :)

18. mrvapeman

mrvapeman New Member

Device:
    Hells Gate Touch 200w Ecig Mod
    Juice:
    Menthol
    lol no way that sounds horrible! Id like to try a beer flavored though if it exists? I just got this e-liquid and its pretty good!