Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Anyone have tried Vawoo online vaping shop?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by marcelol, Nov 28, 2022.

?

Did anyone use this "vawoo" platform?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. marcelol

marcelol New Member

Device:
    Vaporesso XROS
    Juice:
    salt nicotine grape e-juice
    Hi all!

I recently moved to Australia, and I'm a bit unfamiliar with local vape shops in general. Tell me please, I found this one: https://au.vawoo.com/en so, did anyone alrdy make any deliveries from it? Looks good, according to reviews in Trustpilot too. Prices seem to be lower than in our local shops. Are there any recommendations?
    I'm looking forward to an answer since I already ordered a device and paid for the purchase.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Happy vaping everyone!

P.S. This is my first ever order from an online store, if anyone is interested, I can share the details as soon as I receive my order.

2. HelsYawkey

HelsYawkey New Member

Device:
    Vaparesso
    Juice:
    Blueberry
    I took forever for me to get my order

3. SabuSentry

SabuSentry New Member

Device:
    MSyouk
    Juice:
    cherry
    I haven't personally tried Vawoo, but their reviews on Trustpilot look promising. The prices definitely seem to be lower than local shops, which is always a plus. I would definitely recommend checking out their selection and prices. From what I can see, they have a wide variety of products available, so you should be able to find what you're looking for. But when you're ordering from an online store, it may take a little longer for your order to arrive. So I prefer best smoking vape centre in terms of quick service. Let us know how your order goes and if you have any issues or concerns.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2023