Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

After some juice in Melbourne.

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by pazan, Sep 21, 2015.

1. pazan

pazan New Member

Hey there my peeps:D

I'm just wondering if anyone that's close to me would be willing to part with a little bit of juice to keep me going till I get my orders from the states. I have a ice menthol, vanilla and redox ( which is steeping ) but I'm sorta over them a bit and was hoping to try something fruity or just something different. Actually I'm willing to pass the redox along in exchange for a little something( not real keen on it, there's about 8-9ml left in a 10ml bottle). I don't want heaps and heaps but a couple ml's, I can offer a few bucks for anyone willing to part with a bit aswell. I'd order more from the net but a simple 10ml of juice isn't worth me paying $10 postage and I don't have much play money left this week.
    I'm in Narre Warren if that helps and I'd be willing to meet up with ya. Thanks in advance.

I hope this is in the right section, sorry if it's not.

2. VetSwastyTeat

VetSwastyTeat New Member

3. mollyzp16

mollyzp16 New Member

I don't want any nicotine nor am I offering any juice with nicotine in it so I don't see the problem.

4. Tsunami

Tsunami New Member

The good times are over, unfortunately. : (

5. SuperBeth

SuperBeth New Member

This is getting ridiculous, Shooter asked for juice, not heroine. I didn't see anywhere that read nicotine............

6. neo222

neo222 New Member

I'm not trying to start any sh!t I was just after a little bit of juice for around the $10 mark or so without the postage cost. If this thread is a problem then mods/admin can delete it.

7. emilis

emilis New Member

I am not trying to start shit either. There has been a lot of talk on here of late regarding this.
    It was not meant to come across how some people seem to have read it.
    It was to try and aviod people getting into shit by accident as I seem to do.

8. Mantlegen

Mantlegen New Member

9. Rick420~57

Rick420~57 New Member

Shooter come and visit me on World Vape Day. I live just up the road and would love to hang with another vaper for a while. I have p.md my details to you brother.
    G11

10. neoj9jsmgcw

neoj9jsmgcw New Member

Well Shooter has just left empty handed!!! I will be making him some 0 nic juices over the next few days and he will come back Sundayish. I had some juice that I am currently using that was willing to donate to Bro Shooter but he didn't want it since it has nicotine in it(freak). I thinks peoples round these parts need to be less judgemental and unwelcoming to our fellow vapers. It is world vape day you know??? Peace brothers and sisters!!!!!!
    G11

BTW Shooter isn't half as mean looking as his avatar.

11. michelecz3

michelecz3 New Member

Bloody good to meet ya mate. Like I said I learned more in a hour or so with you than I would have learned in a month searching through the net. Can't wait to taste the fruity goodness ya got going on there. Thanks again for everything.

12. Pseudonym

Pseudonym New Member

Gresh
    you bring a smile to my face with your posts. something that doesnt occur that often recently.

shooter: glad you managed to get sorted. i can throw a couple o bits in the post if needed
    all 0 nic obviously since thats all canadan vapers use anyway

13. allwarez

allwarez New Member

Gresh and Shooter, I am only 20minutes from you guys - Was actually in Narre yesterday. Where was my invite :p

14. AlyssaMab

AlyssaMab New Member

Anyone that has ZERO nicotine juices help a newbie out. I don't even consider Shooter to be an ex-smoker but he is a vaper. I have met chalk and cheese today. Suckitin is an ex fifty tailors a day chain smokin fiend. He uses an EPM with a pro-tank chain vaping and is happy as a pig in shit. Smokes 8mls per day at 20mg. And is exceptionally self sufficient. Opposite end of the scale.........Shooter. Seriously the poor newbie doesn't want any nic. Stop attacking him please!!!!!!!
    G11

15. peach3435

peach3435 New Member

Hey Shooter, if you can get down here somehow I'm willing to help you out. I have about 10 mls of no nic strawberry that I bought from a local bricks and mortar vape shop. Nice but as it has no nic it doesn't do much for me.

Have some other juice steeping but not sure if any would interest you. No nic in it as I'm waiting for that to arrive from the states. Styvo, VK4 and Double Apple (more aniseed taste than apple). All from vapeking.

16. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Hey man that's very kind of you, where abouts is here?

Tap'n Like A Boss

17. Jushkie

Jushkie New Member

The response from y'all is bloody overwhelming and more than appreciated. I'm a ex smoker but I wasn't a Heavy smoker and I figured if I can do without the nic then why add it. Seriously thanks everyone!

You da man gresh!!:D

Tap'n Like A Boss

18. Gasmebth

Gasmebth New Member

Shooter I'm in Newport, just over the Westgate Bridge about 10 minutes from the city. Western suburbs. If you were a bit closer I'd be happy to drive to you.

People here have helped me when I was stuck so happy to do my part for the community.

19. anubis1003

anubis1003 New Member

I really really appreciate the offer mate, I would love to but it's a bit of a drive. Luckily I have a few offers a little more local. But please don't think I don't appreciate it .comse I do. Hopefully I can help someone out in the future.

20. glownatural

glownatural New Member

Good luck Shooter! Nothing worse than having no juice or juice you don't like to vape.

Equivalent to a smoker having no cigs. But smokers can just head to the shops, we have to wait for v-mail.