Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Advice Please - Which HC Concentrated Flavours?

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by mrkia, Jun 14, 2015.

1. mrkia

mrkia New Member

Hi,

I'd like to try some DIY e-juice. I've downloaded my calculators and have the PG and VG. Now I need some flavours. Now I need some flavours and noticed that Health Cabin has a sale today and tomorrow, so thought it could be a good time to buy a few concentrated flavours.

Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail--
    Feb 13 and Feb 14(Only 48 hours!)
    1. Orders from 50 USD to 80 USD can get 15% off. Coupon code: discount15.
    2. Orders from 80 USD to 150 USD can get 20% off. Coupon code: discount20.
    3. Orders over 150 USD can get 25% off. Coupon code: discount25.

Has anyone tried them?
    Are there any flavours you can recommend or ones I should stay away from?
    Does anyone have any recipes or suggestions for e-juice using these flavours?

Thank you :) thank you :) thank you :)

2. sarg

sarg New Member

An easy peasy one is SPEARMINT, you just add 10-20% with your pg/vg and your good to go, tastes like green extra chewing gum.

Thats the only one i have tried, so i will be stalking your post too [​IMG]

3. Xiono

Xiono New Member

Thanks CCC. I'll put that at No. 1 on my order

4. Cong N

Cong N New Member

How did my thread get on the Modding and Technical Forum?

5. misa

misa New Member

i find their flue cured tobacco and hilton flavours are good as a component to making your own juice. green apple is quite good, and my freind really likes the rum. I think you just need to go with the flavours you like.

6. madnesito

madnesito New Member

Black Lemon Tea is good from HC

7. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Thanks! Adding them to my list

8. Sanyok

Sanyok New Member

HC strawberry and HC Blackcurrant are up there with the best

9. forgu

forgu New Member

I like their Green Apple and Cherry flavours. Hope I remembered to order more Cherry ... expecting an order from them to arrive tomorrow.

10. lmdjypg25f

lmdjypg25f New Member

HC Orange Soda - actually all of the sodas are great at 15%

Also the 'Soda' flavour is great added to other fruit flavours to give them a 'fizz' - I use it to add to other brand fruit flavours that I didn't quite like.

I would also advise that some of their flavours have a 'chemical' smell when you first open them - leave them open (uncapped) in a dark cupboard for a day or so (longer for 30ml or 110ml sizes) and it goes away.

The non-tobacco flavours all seem to be quite concentrated (10% - 15%) but the tobacco ones are not (30% - 40% needed)

Better off buying canadan vendors doublers/triplers in my opinion for better tasting tobacco flavours.

Exception is their RY4 which is very, very tasty.

Of course - all flavour advise is subjective - what I like you may not :)

11. Mountain Man

Mountain Man New Member

And I should mention the Soda flavour can be added to other fruit flavours to make them nicer, similar to the menthol to make a 'freeze' :)

12. Nicolas17

Nicolas17 New Member

If you like Red Bull the Energy Cow is quite good. Has that tang that others lack.

13. jmata

jmata New Member

Thank you for all the responses. Is there anything I shouldn't touch?

14. Here_comes_the_Sun

Here_comes_the_Sun New Member

HC carrot is not very nice, tastes quite bitter and green IMO

yes, I'm still searching for a good carrot/orange flavour haha

15. Mackenziee Rose.

Mackenziee Rose. New Member

Well I just received spearmint premixed 24mg from HC today and it does taste like spearmint chewing gum
    Thanks CCC for recommending it

16. Jemasar

Jemasar New Member

I use the HC Tobacco's hilton and fluecured concentrates as a component to some good tobacco juices, but only around 25% of the overall flavour as I add in various other stuff to make up the rest. I find their flavours to be quite good, but like all juices that i really like in the end, its the blend, of various concentrates, sweetners, bitters, smokey flavours, tobacco extracts etc that make a great final juice. Its not as easy as making cordial, well at least for me, not matter what brand of concentrates i use to start with.

The better I get at it the more i realise I know so little, and have so far to go to be able to mix a great juice without blending in pre mixes as a base. Perhaps tobacco's are more complicated?

Green apple and rum are not bad.

17. wispy

wispy New Member

Green tea looks promising?

18. Jamal

Jamal New Member

I thought I read somewhere that the cherry wasn't so nice. But if you're ordering more it mustn't be too bad. I'll put these ones on my list too. Thanks Flitterby

19. chimota94

chimota94 New Member

Thanks Zainwolf. I was planning to order the carrot. Do you think a bit of sweetener would cover the bitterness?

20. NaomiStee

NaomiStee New Member

I read that too somewhere but when I read it again the other day (think it was one of the FB forums, not sure) they were talking about FlavourArt and Perfumers Apprentice. I do like the HC Cherry concentrate. It's quite good. I also mix it with Vixen Vapers 'Pixie Dust' for a bit of a fizzy taste. I may order plain soda flavour next time and try that with it.

My order arrived today and yes there was Cherry. I also got cotton candy (to use as a sweetner), menthol and lemon. I used to think menthol tasted the same no matter where you get it but have found different vendors have slightly different menthols. I use the menthol with tobacco flavours and once in awhile on its own.