Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

95% successful reverse engineered juice-but ultimate fail :(

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by AlisonVazquez, Aug 23, 2015.

1. AlisonVazquez

AlisonVazquez New Member

This morning I couldn't find my ego anywhere. Was leaving the house, so quickly grabbed a spare battery and one of my DCT tanks that has been sitting around for god knows how long. Actually, I grabbed two, just in case they weren't so great, cos I had forgotten what I had in them.

So I put it together in the car, take a hit and say whoa, wtf is this? It tastes almost like MBV's Solar Flare, which I love.

I loved it so much I tried making it, but it's hard be.comse the only thing you can pick are notes, and not individual flavours, if that makes sense.

I first thought I might have put Sf into this tank, but I only ever put SF into stardusts. And then I remembered I made up some juice, halved it, then added some more flavours to one of the halves, and didn't have any bottles, so chucked it into a DCT to try. I never got round to trying it, cos it wasn't long after that I broke my LT, and I don't like the DCT's on ego's. I remembered all this as I was sitting in the car vaping it. Came to me in a huge juice flashback.

As for the flavour itself, it's pretty close to MBV's Solar Flare, but just a little bit off. However, the same tones are there, and it's really close. A bit of smoothing may just do it, but I don't want to mess with what I am vaping, cos I ran out of SF a while back and this has been a nice surprise. Plus I don't have much of it.

I could recreate this if I had written it down in my normal notebook. But it isn't there. So now am frantically looking everywhere.

I have a sneaking suspicion I have fluked this somewhat, and will never get this close again. But I won't give up just yet. So I am off to have another play, as I am freshly inspired.

I wonder if anyone else has had any luck with trying to recreate favourite juices.

2. redbaron1625

redbaron1625 New Member

great flashback .. i played it as a movie in my head (added some swearing as its a MA15+ version).

I give it 4 ego's out of 5.
    best thing this year.

(i have never successfully reverse engineered anything, i did reassemble a rabbit once though)

3. ancci03

ancci03 New Member

Didn't have any hares out of place did you?