Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

510 threaded 5v box mod plans

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by brenda, Sep 20, 2015.

1. brenda

brenda New Member

okay, sorry if this has been asked a million times before, but I cannot find plans anywhere on the net (I know they are there).

I can find a heap of 'DIY kits' to buy, just no plans to get everything myself (from Jaycar etc).

Any help greatly appreciated.

2. MyDemonz

MyDemonz New Member

checkout steeljans youtube video's she makes a 3.7 v mod also a VV mod , very easy you can all you need from jaycar and 510 connector from online , I made a 18650 mod cost me all of about $12 heres a pic of mine I also added a charger jack and switch
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG-LRlSHFVM

3. raymond

raymond New Member

4. eretteciala

eretteciala New Member

nice,

Thanks guys. This will definately be one little project for the future.

Im not really after more hours from a battery, just a little more vape (even though a very happy with what I am getting now).

Yes, I conflict my statements all the time. :)

Thanks again.

5. jamax

jamax New Member

If you need a regulator try RS Components. I built a 5V mod using a reg they stock. Cost about $5 from memory. They also stock the booster regulator that Breaktru used in his single battery VV circuit for about $20 if you want to go down that path. I didn't know about them when I bought the booster circuit and ended up paying $50 including UPS shipping.

6. Karen

Karen New Member

yeah, the more I think of it, the more I want to go down the VV path. It jut seems to make sense to me.

Sometimes I want a little bit of vapour with tons of flavour, and others I just want to shroud the room in fog!!!

On another note, just got home from work, and there wwas a neat little parcel on doorstep. It was all our Nicotine goodies fresh from China. So officially, today is the last day of ciggies in our lives.

And I am okay with that.

On another, nuther note. We order the juice late last Wednesday night (19th Oct) and it is hear today (24th). Is that some record or something???????