Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

3ohm or higher cartos - Aussie supplier?

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by K M, Aug 29, 2015.

1. K M

K M New Member

Keen to give the provari a stretch - hunting for some 3 or higher ohm cartos in Oz (really don't want to wait 2 weeks plus for a couple of cartos). Maybe I'm blind but I can't find any on the usual canuk suppliers sites?

Cheers

Acb

2. malone1919

malone1919 New Member

hmmm, i dunno about HR cartos..... not come across them myself except the CE2's 3.0-3.2. I dont use cartos alot tho, so i havent looked THAT hard.

A Bunch of suppliers stock HV atties tho.

3. Uki

Uki New Member

Tnx mate - not a big atty fan but I didn't try very hard :)

4. genkoosia

genkoosia New Member

A 3Ω at 6v is 12W. To stretch a provari hit it with the ideal provari range from 2.2 to 2.6Ω or so, this will allow pretty much full adjustment range and powers of up to 15W if you are so inclined.
    Most cartos have no chance at that sort of power anyway so looking forward to the dual coils in the above 2Ω range. They may stand a chance.

Repost my table link here if interested https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...ehNa9dG9RRzJpN1hCeWxVTzhYZEtzZUppUkE&hl=en_US

5. FoxBox

FoxBox New Member

Thanks Stoney - I had been using your spreadsheet as a reference however just realised I had been reading it wrong /doh

So I guess I'll re-phrase my original question :) - does anyone know where I can get 2.2 - 2.6ohm cartos in canada?

6. kneespafe

kneespafe New Member