Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

3 of the Best Analog Replacement Liquids

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by JulianBates, Oct 2, 2015.

1. JulianBates

JulianBates New Member

Hi,

Here are 3 of the best analog replacement vapes I have tried. I really like and will use all 3 of these, depending on what I feel like on the night. All 3 are good "drinking" vapes. I used my Provari at 4.9v with a 3.5 ohm 510 atomiser for testing. I only steeped these for a week, on top of 2 weeks in transit, so they may be a tad under steeped still.

I tried all 3 of these flavors while drinking and playing poker on Thursday night, so these are my first impressions, and should be considered in the environment that I was trying them (bit tipsy and focusing on the poker game). But hey thats exactly when you want to vape a Tobacco replacement isn't it? PS - To save time I did use use some extracts from some online reviews that I agreed with, and then reworded and combined with my own thoughts.

None of these 3 flavors have that FSUSA “perfumy” , overpowering “Cuban Cigar” or Chemical Talcum powder tastes that I don’t like. I used to smoke 8mg analogs and like to vape milder tobacco’s, all 3 fall into that category. I don't like overpowering flavors. Normally I vape Flucured Tobacco/RY4 milder vapes. These are less sweet, have more flavor and are closer to real analogs, but still quite mild.

OKSmokey - Old Holborn 15mg
    I really like this juice although it has more of a manufactured tobacco taste versus natural when compared to the Tasty Vapor, and is a bit stronger in flavors. It has Cuban cigar undertones without being overpowering. On my first toke I thought "eww analog", but then quickly settled in to enjoying that flavor again. The liquid is a light "bright gold" colour and very clear. The liquid itself has a strong tobacco smell - with a slight but not unpleasant "vegetation" element and a very slight "lime" hint. The liquid flows, when vaped, the liquid really does have a "rolly" taste, and rolly smokers wont be disappointed, The aftertaste is smokey/tobacco with just a bit of a sharp lime-like undertone. The aftertaste doesn't hang around, and does not leave my mouth dry OR "sweet". To save some money get the Double Flavor high Nic version and cut it down by about a third only.

Vapor Station - Tampa 16mg
    I got this be.comse it won a vapenstein award for being closest to a analog replacement. My impression of VS Tampa is that it is very much like a light analog. Not perhaps as natural as the TastyVapor but more flavorsome. The OLD Holborn is more of a “rolly/cigar” flavoured, this is closer to a normal analog. It has the strongest flavor and throat hit of the 3. It doesn't have the punch or the full flavor of a strong Marlboro Red, but more of a mild tobacco that is closer to a Marlboro Light. That is not to say that it is lightweight, merely easy to get along with. I can vape this stuff any time of day. I detect an ever so slight hint of nut similar to that you find in a 555. Barely there, but just on the tip of your tongue on exhale. Another dark juice and a good vape.

Tastyvapor - Tabacco 12mg
    Probably the mildest of the 3 juices but the most "natural" flavor. A subtle tobacco, with a real but mild tobacco taste on the exhale in particular. Not a lot of throat hit but this was the lowest Nic MG juice of the 3. Overall I like this a lot and it is a great vape with beer, It is quite a dark juice, and flows well, I have a 80/20 pg/vg mix. If you buy the doublers (no nic tobacco flavor not double flavor and the 48mg tobacco flavor it works out quite economical).
    According to the website "This is our own tobacco maceration made from Virginia/Burley/Oriental tobacco. Steeped for a week, strained, clarified and finished with a few choice additives. This is a very aromatic, natural and flavorful liquid.". .I understand that tobacco flavor in vaping is not that same taste you get when smoking an analog be.comse, of course,the tobacco in an analog is on fire. But what an eliquid tobacco flavor should taste like to me is that nice smell of fresh cut tobacco and you do get this but it is very mild. While it is mild you don't have to go searching for the flavor. It is definitely there. Vapor production is excellent for the setup I am using. It feels like a very natural and good quality juice. No residual chemical flavors are left in your mouth after a toke.

So which did I like the best. Hmmm............ I would really need to vape them over several weeks to make that call, but at this point I think they are all much better than the dekang or other tobacco flavors I have tried and all, based on my criteria above, will be used and enjoyed. To put this in perspective I usually give away/trade/sell 80% of the juices I buy, as why vape an average juice when you can vape something you really like, so they all make my cut anyway.

2. anniEvaen

anniEvaen New Member

thanks mick for the great reveiw.chemical talcum powder best describes most of the tobaccos i have tried.but can you clarify the list,is it in most liked order or as tried?

3. Dhaval

Dhaval New Member

will do later floor, GF screaming that I have to get ready to go out for lunch, I will vape a few of them while out.

4. balgaufrancesa616

balgaufrancesa616 New Member

I've got some Old Holborn, Camel and Drum from OKSmokey in transit at the moment.

Ordered more out of curiosity than need be.comse I'm pretty happy with what I'm vaping at the moment. I've tended to move on from tobaccos these days and the only one I vape regularly is Ultimate Pipe.

5. anjelinafeya

anjelinafeya New Member

tastyvapor tobacco takes at least 3 weeks to get its real flavour, more like 3 months .. 6 months and it tastes stale, I find its the best at enormous watts as well .. used it at 6.4v on the GGTS AVS and it was quite good, except for the damn leaking..

6. rik9162

rik9162 New Member

I quite like grandpas mix from mad vapes. Tastes odd at first but after a few tokes I was hooked. I have never really vaped the tobacco flavors (my first was cheap Chinese crap) but I am starting to enjoy the old coffin nail flavors again. Grandpas mix really has a peculiar flavor but a good flavor for mature taste buds. It tastes a little like port royals but with a slight woody undertone. I suppose e liquid is like wine or beer it is each to there own.

7. snorky998

snorky998 New Member

Thanks for the updates on your samples b874, really useful info there.
    I really want to try some El Toro's now but I can see my wife having kittens & clawing my eyes out if I order it now LOL
    Might have to wait a little longer but I think it'd make a great xmas vape!

8. MRS. A.

MRS. A. New Member

Sweet mate, Cost was $50 for 6 x 10ml sample bottles with free shipping not cheap but for the quality it's like gold it's pretty good I think

9. howtodeal2008

howtodeal2008 New Member

Yeah could get 50ml for $5 elsewhere but I am looking for something to have that can be enjoyed for special occasions etc. or when I get sick of my own mixes for something different.
    I may even use it to improve other juices a bit like a doubler flavor but I won't know until I get some.

10. thunderator

thunderator New Member

Ive bought every single tobacco flavours from JW and vapeking and so far the only one I've come close to liking was JW ultimate pipe. But it's still no cigar for me. I was hoping to find something like greensmokes tobacco flavours ( which taste even less like tobacco probably ). I've also tried a few of the MFS tobaccos, Hangsen and wizards mix. Would order a few of the ones that have been mentioned in this topic but my mrs has cut me off flavour purchases for the rest of the yr ( probably be.comse in acquired all of those in a few months lol )

11. earnend

earnend New Member

Think I mentioned this in another topic, but vapingzone's Jimi D's RY5 in their signature tobacco range tastes a lot like greensmoke red label.

Their dunhill flavour is amazing too.

12. Clwcch

Clwcch New Member

Just read this thread I started more than a year ago.

My tastes have changed a bit since then

Old holdborn from okeysmokey is still a good analog replacement

Tasty Vapor Tobacco - I think is rubbish now - I would substitute this with Sweet-vapes Mapacho

Red Pirate from Want2Vape I would definately put in this group now.

I still like Vaporstation tobacco's but they arent strictly what I would call that real analog taste , but still great all day vapes

13. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    thе rubbеr pаds оn my аnаlоg stiсks аrе nоw wоrn оff аftеr аbоut 10 mоnths оf plаying Dеstiny.

Whаt саn I rеplасе thеm with? Аlsо, if yоu hаvе аny suggеstiоns оn аnything thаt соuld imprоvе my аiming, plеаsе dо sо - аlthоugh I dоubt thаt а сhаngе in hаrdwаrе wоuld imprоvе my gаming, unlеss I'm wrоng.