Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

2nd day Vaping experience (no smoking )- by Guvna

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by I love yanking your chain, Nov 27, 2015.

1. I love yanking your chain

I love yanking your chain New Member

hi all,

got myself a Kanger emow about a fornight ago...had some juice without nicotine and continued to smoke cigars as well until the nic.
    juice arrived.

initially I had vaporeyes butterscotch/caramel ( daddy joes ?) and the vape store blue ice.
    whilst they weren't so bad, I was surprised the flavour improved after a few days steeping as many on this site have said.

still was a bit unsure if vaping could really replace my Captian Black Dark Crema deisres even though in all honesty smoking them was only best when I was drinking or the first in the morning.....admiting that even smokers sometimes dislike the smell and taste at times.

well I got some nic juice from soulblu nz .1 Cuban cigars 2. Ben H and 3 Ry6.

loaded up some Cuban and found it rather harsh and didn't like the smell either...decided to add a few drops of butterscotch/caramel and actually found it quite ok
    second fill of the tank I also added RY6 and found the combo ok too.

points; firstly I found the nic juices seemed to satisfy the urge to light up a cigar.
    second, I found that although I am very inexperienced in my juice trails and mixing that this may actually help me quit !

and thirdly I realise that as I am a beginner, with some fine tuning of hardware purchasing and juice selection, I think this vaping gig could be really enjoyable.
    anyway enough rambling , I going out he back away from family to vape some more..
    Guv

2. rkrrunr8m

rkrrunr8m New Member

Congratulations. Nicely done, keep up the tinkering

3. nooneneedtoknow

nooneneedtoknow New Member

Sounds like you're off to a flying start! Feel free to ask any questions you might have as you move forward :)
    There's any number of people here who have been exactly where you are right now.
    Good luck, and happy exploring!

4. XCA8VRW

XCA8VRW New Member

ok questions are,
    any reason I shouldn't mess around with juice mixing?

also whats the best way to clean the tank ? hot water ?
    I noticed the butterscotch flavour lingers big time, fortunately I don't mind that at this point.

still aiming to get another tank and a second batteries,....any suggestions ?

5. mandi nic

mandi nic New Member

tinker away, it's good for you.
    Mix juices, it's lots of fun, even if lot turn out like dog testicle sweat.
    get another of the same, EMOWs are good devices.

6. Scotto

Scotto New Member

Hot water and vinegar cures most smelly juices, sometimes a repeat is needed.

7. VideoMagiyaChat

VideoMagiyaChat New Member

I started with an aspire et bdc, not bad starter from 1 pkt a day... Got hooked immediately and bought a Provari with a .comtilus tank, i met a guy in a pub vaping and he suggetsed the kanger aero tank mega. I honestly cant maje up my mind which is the better tank. Both BDC... Both have air control, the kanger is definitely easier to regulate but also easier to accidentally change the setting. If you are into rebuilding... Have fun.. Most people love it, I could not be bothered, especially since I very much enjoy the clearomizors.