Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

219W SMOK MORPH 219 Kit VS 220W Vaptio Super Bat Kit

Discussion in 'Vapesourcing.com' started by Vapesourcing, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Active Member

Device:
    RX2/3 + TFV8
    Juice:
    Joyetech
    These days I found two stunning vape mod kits on the market. One is from SMOK and the other is from Vaptio. Let me share them with you in the following. Well, here we go!

We first look at the SMOK MORPH 219W which consists of a Morph 219 Mod and a 6ml TF2019 Tank. Powered by dual batteries, the mod can fire up to 219W and the advanced IQ-S chip shortens the firing time to 0.001S. In addition, the mod is equipped with a 1.9" colorful TP screen, which is sensitive and simple to operate, the brand new UI interface displays data clearly. To ensure safety, SMOK also designed a secondary key for users to control the touch function. When vaping, the touch function would be automatically locked, you must long press the secondary key to unlock it. Anyway, the Morph 219 is worth a shot.
    [​IMG]
    As for the TF2019 tank, it adopts a new Mesh Coil to achieve intense flavor and clouds. And it has a higher base than other tanks, which can offer larger room for the coming airflow. In a word, the Morph 219 Kit is an ideal device that can offer you unexpected vaping experience.

Where to buy: https://vapesourcing.com/smok-morph-kit.html

Then is the crazy looking Vaptio Super Bat Kit which consists of a SuperBat Mod and a Frogman Tank. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the Mod supports a 220W maximum output with advanced VW/TC mods for super powerful vaping. Meanwhile, it features a super cool LED lighting system and a 1.3" TP screen, bringing you a cool and easy operation experience. Paired with the mod is the 2ml/5ml Frogman Tank, it features powerful Frogman coils and the top-filling design makes refilling very convenient. In my view, the Super Bat is truly a hero in the vaping world.
    [​IMG]
    Where to buy: https://vapesourcing.com/vaptio-super-bat-kit-220w-with-frogman-tank.html