Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

2020 Spring Festival Vape Sales+5% OFF code

Discussion in 'everzon.com' started by Everzon.com, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Everzon.com

Everzon.com Active Member

Device:
    Geekvape Aegis Legend Kit
    Juice:
    G-TASTE E-juice
    [​IMG]
    Hello, friends
    To celebrate the Spring Festival (Chinese New Year), Everzon Holiday Schedule is Jan.22nd - Jan.31st 2020. We wish you a happy new year and holiday! Everzon offers you not only coupon code, but also free gifts, check it out!

1. Happy Spring Festival Discount
    -5% OFF code for Retail & (VIP) Wholesale: HSF5
    Sales time: 13th Jan-8th Feb 2020

2. Gifts
    -Get a free gift with random order
    -Order over $200, Get free vape kit during the holiday from 22nd Jan to 1st Feb

Everzon also prepared Great Giveaways for you, Stay tuned! Follow our official website, Facebook and Instagram!

Note:
    * Discounts cannot be applied with clearance and deals.
    * Retail, Wholesale, Vip Wholesale account can use coupon code.
    * Vip1-6 wholesale extra discount will be temporarily suspended until coupon code ends, in the meantime, you can use 5% OFF code: HSF5

Best Recommend:
    Vape Flash Sales
    Geekvape

2. Lolly00

Lolly00 New Member

Device:
    vape pen
    Juice:
    rasberry e-liquid
    spring is over, aren't they available and nowadays? I'd like to get some vouchers, I guess, they would be helpful for my job. By the way, now I'm travelling all over the world in search of inspiration and experience(like a volunteer of course). I travel to different countries and attend various events. From my own experience I can suggest some necessary thing: 1. Be extremely organized! 2. Think ahead! Something will definitely go wrong, it's the most common law. 3. Use only reliable services. The most important, I'd say, is the 3rd point. In order to be sure that everyhting gonna be fine, you need Mobile Stage Hire(speaking of concerts and festivals). Besides, these guys are the best in the UK, speaking of stage, sound and lightning equipment and servicing.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020