Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

10 to 15 minut auto timer

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by jack22, Aug 24, 2015.

1. jack22

jack22 New Member

Hi
    I am used to 10 to 15 minute analog smoke brakes and I was looking for a device that can only time down 10 to 15 minutes.
    So fair all I have been able to fined is a Pen timer that is similar to a kitchen timer.

Now I have been working on a device that can time 15 minutes.
    How it works
    when you press the button a green LED light turns on.
    After 10 to 15 minutes the Green light turns off and the Red LED turns on (this indicates that you smoke/vapping brake is over).
    You than have to press the button again to turn the device off.

the device is no bigger than the controller board for the e cigaret stander battery of the 510
    I have included a circuit diagram and a schematic of the device that will contain error’s

How will this device stay on a e-cigaret
    the counter will be of a latex or use a Velcro band to stay on a 510 batter or eGo battery their may also be a magnetic version so if you have a mod the device can be clamped to you mod's battery pack.

How big will the device be
    the device will be no bigger than the power source which maybe a button battery of some type.

I am no electronic engineer so if any one can lend a hand with this device I will appreciate it.
    And if you can manufacture this device and sell it all I ask is you say thanks for the idea.
    [​IMG]

http://img844.imageshack.us/i/10minuttimer.png/

2. Ulcensals

Ulcensals New Member

I use a clock .. actually thats a lie..

I just let my arm pick it up when it wants too.

Jks aside .. this is easily something they could program in to an ecig .. tell the manufacturers.

Seen those electronic safes at Bunnings .. I bought one of them .. removed the micro and replaced with a PIC 16f876 (I think it was) it now acts as a normal safe but with up to 8 digits .. or .. I can put it in quit smoking mode .. you program with an initial time in minutes, a time increment in seconds and a final time in minutes ..

It then locks and the LED flashes when it gets near the initial time .. you can then open the safe, remove your smokes and have one .. put the smokes back in and it starts timing but adds the time increment .. will keep doing that till it gets to the maximum time.

I started it at 15minutes with an increment of 30 seconds .. after a few days it was up to 45minutes and I started hanging for the LED to flash .. (I coded it so a button press flashed the LED to tell ya how many minutes left) .. after a week or so .. I thought I'd sell it on ebay.

Didnt get a bid .. oh well.