Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Worst juice you've tried?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Pablo Diaz, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Pablo Diaz

Pablo Diaz Member

Device:
    Vaporfi Platinum Pro
    Juice:
    Vaporfi afternoon delight
    I wante to know what were you guys' worst juices?

My least favorite juice is one that a lot of people like actually: Pinup Vapors' Lana. It's supposed to be some kind of "Sweet and sour" I guess like SweetTarts or something, but what it really tastes like... Think the sweetness of aspartame with the sour of vinegar, plus a Sour Warhead and arsenic. But mostly that God-awful sweetness, like pouring a packet of Sweet n' Low directly into your mouth and lungs.

The weird thing is that it's one of their more popular flavors, and no one can ever believe how bad I hate it. I guess everyone's tastes are different, right?

I even let it steep for a couple of months to see if that would help... Nope. Steeping really brought out the flavor, in the worst possible way.

Let me know what you think?

2. npatel2

npatel2 New Member

Device:
    Eiffel T1 165w
    Juice:
    Tiger Stripe from True Drips
    My least favorite juice by far is Strawberry cotton candy, oh my god that was one of the worst things I have inhaled in my entire life. It tasted like a fake plastic strawberry that you might find in a little kids play set, and the after taste that it left wouldn't leave. Its overall one of the worst experiences I have ever had.

3. AboveTheSmoke

AboveTheSmoke Active Member

Device:
    Volcano All Day
    Juice:
    Lock Shock & Barrel
    The first juice I ever tried almost turned me off of vaping entirely, still have no idea what it was. My buddy mark had this generic rig at the time and was like, try it, it's fun! Musky old pineapples with stale farts. That was the flavor if I had to guess it. I have never tasted anything even remotely close to as bad as it, and after telling a few people that I really disliked vaping, they realized I must've had a bad batch and showed me the sweeter side of things

4. oguh

oguh New Member

Device:
    Istick
    Juice:
    Five pawns
    There are so many low quality juice out there it's incredible. You really get what you pay for. Something I treat myself to something like five pawns and by god it is wonderfull.

5. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    Definitely crab juice. I tried it once and won't ever try it again. And I don't recommend anyone to even buy it, it's a total waste of money, lol. I don't even know anyone who enjoyed this juice. Whoever came up with this juice doesn't have any taste for what good flavour is.:/

6. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Device:
    Laptop
    Juice:
    Apple
    Well I have certainly tried some pretty bad ones, and I have never heard of the crab juice one, but I have to say that it does sound like that one might take the cake when it comes to the most disgusting..I will be sure to avoid that one. I have tried one of those sweet and sour types before, and it was pretty bad I agree. Pretty much if you go cheap you should just know that you are in for some pretty rotten stuff.

7. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Member

Device:
    Vape Master
    Juice:
    Mango Lassi
    Green tea flavor, it was a Chinese brand. It tasted nothing like green tea, made me nauseous which was strange because it had no nicotine in it.

8. SapnaTheBaller3

SapnaTheBaller3 Member

Device:
    ELeaf
    Juice:
    O.C
    My friend told me they tried the best flavor ever and that I HAD to try it. They said I would instantly fall in love with it, well that was a AWFUL mistake I made. It was Banana Foster and boy was it gross. I hope to never go through that pain again.

9. artyarson

artyarson Member

Device:
    e-cigarette
    Juice:
    cherry
    That's kinda tough one. I'm a little bit picky. I'd say it was the one with banana flavor. Don't remember the exact manufacturer.

10. Healey

Healey New Member

Device:
    E-Go
    Juice:
    Banana Flavored local brand
    I've never kept the ones I've hated long enough to remember them.. but Haus is terrible- found it at Walgreens. If you live in a bigger town, go to independednt vape/smoke shops. They'll usually let you 'test' some of the flavors to find one you like, and are more committed to you finding one you enjoy, as they need your continued business. There is one close by that set me up right, and I'll always go the extra mile to visit them when I need accessories.

11. Chris_A

Chris_A Member

Device:
    Aspyre
    Juice:
    Custom
    I don`t really have a juice that I think about as being the worst I have ever tried. But there is certainly a difference in taste, when you compare cheaper juices with more expensive ones. I currently vape my own custom mix and I love it.

12. Mike Hannigan

Mike Hannigan Member

Device:
    T3S
    Juice:
    ViPS Mint Ice Tea
    I just hated the apricot taste from ViPS, it tasted like wet biscuits, but whenever you run out of juice, even a wet biscuit taste is better than a cig!

13. jesse93

jesse93 New Member

Device:
    eGo One
    Juice:
    anything sweet
    I got a donut flavoured juice one time that I thought would be good because I love donuts and I usually prefer juices that are sweet. It was awful though. It tasted nothing like donuts. It tasted like..... bread soaked in vanilla extract or something. It was awful. Luckily I got it in a sample pack with a bunch of other flavours so it was only a tiny little bottle. I used it anyways but it was not good.

14. Lynk

Lynk Member

Device:
    Aspire Nautilis
    Juice:
    Mt. Baker Vapor Pineapple Peach
    @missvape WHAT? Crab juice??? That has got to be the strangest juice idea I've ever heard! I can't imagine any fish flavored juice that is just bizarre! Makes me wonder why I've never seen steak, hamburger, chicken or bacon juice? I mean where are the other meat flavored juices? LOL I never thought of this before but Hmmmmm....

For me the one I hated the most was "Waffle" that a friend gave me but I really can't stand anything that smells at all like maple and this was pure maple syrup taste, not my cup of tea.

15. jesse93

jesse93 New Member

Device:
    eGo One
    Juice:
    anything sweet
    I'm Canadian, I would definitely love something maple syrup flavoured. I smother all of my food in maple syrup, I'd probably love to vape some maply syrup flavoured juice.

16. Chris_A

Chris_A Member

Device:
    Aspyre
    Juice:
    Custom
    I think I tried out Donut juice myself a couple of years ago, and had the same awful experience. There are some flavors you just ought to stay far away from for sure.

17. Toxie

Toxie New Member

Device:
    MVP2
    Juice:
    Blue Moo
    Worst flavor I've ever had was Roast Beef from ecblend. I got it for lols and put it in a cheap eVod. I had to gargle mouthwash and toss the tank. My new motto on juice is if it sounds ridiculous it's probably gross.

18. Healey

Healey New Member

Device:
    E-Go
    Juice:
    Banana Flavored local brand
    Jesus, that's an insane idea to even blend up. Why would someone regularly want to vape a roast beef taste? Not shaming you, because I know you were trying it for novelty- but you know there's someone out there who loves that flavor.