Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Worst.company.name.ever

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by Benedict Y, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Benedict Y

Benedict Y New Member

http://www.addicteditalia.com

Forget the name. (But lol, wow, ok).

Damn, they stole my idea. This company doesn't bother naming it's ejuice flavours. It has six; Bitter, Rock, Gentle, Sweet, Sour, Multi

I really wish that more ejuice companies actually did this. Personally, I think naming flavours for what they are trying to mimic only diminishes the vape experience. I actually hate knowing what kind of food flavourings are in a premade ejuice. I'd prefer ejuices be given proper names, and manufacturers put some creative effort into developing unique flavours, in attempt to build individual brands. When I taste an ejuice that is an obvious n% TPA flavour, I'm often turned off the whole company to be honest.

I had always had the idea of building a small range (5 or 6) ejuices, corresponding to a flavour scale from bitter to smooth to sweet, and giving them each a cool name.

I was helping my brother choose a flavour the other week, and when I showed him the hundreds of flavours available, he was kind of turned off. I think this broad range of choice overwhelms some people, and I think ejuice makers might want to rethink their business model. Some of the most popular flavours are ones where people debate over what's in the flavour. Bobba's Bounty is an obvious one that comes to mind.

Currently mixing some FA Cola, Vanilla and VapingZone Flue Cured. Not sure how this one will turn out.

2. Hollie T

Hollie T New Member

I like creative names, what kind of weirdy vapes Rock juice? :p

3. arekzshare

arekzshare New Member

I dunno, but its description is odd.

"Details
    ROCK is extracted from our body stronger, with top notes of round and full and good persistence. It has a high smoke and an average hit. Suitable for the most demanding smokers, without compromise"

Does the "extracted from our body" bit refer to the fact that it may be arse juice???

4. Healiedia

Healiedia New Member

Yeh, this is where this company fails at meerkating. They need to rename their flavours. But I love how theyve simplified their range. This is far more attractive to smokers than most think.

5. Zendon

Zendon New Member

Delicious Monsta comes to mind.

Only thing I think of is Jurassic Park.

6. Spenny

Spenny New Member

I dislike the names of the ejuices that DM distributes. Too fancy for my liking, and they are far from a simplified flavour range.

I'd like how Halo does it: Tobacco E-Liquid Flavors | HaloCigs, although theyve divided their flavours into a handful of ranges.

7. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Agree. I skim over title names for juices. I've only gone 1 juice off from skimming names of juices and it would be Albaberry from Pinkspot. That was on recommendation from another vaper.

It's the closest I have found to an actual analogue with a slight difference that I can tolerate. Would happily vape that or Snickers (which Mt Baker removed) till I die.

8. picosex

picosex New Member

Hey thanks for your feedback.
    We just happened to find a reference to our website on this forum and I guess we should give some explanation.
    The translation above "ROCK is extracted from our body stronger" is really funny :) but it's not the one we have posted on our website.
    Is it possibly a Google translation? There is a language switcher in our header. I'm sure that our translation are less fun but more appropriate.
    About the product name… we are obviously referring to the music genre…
    With all efforts it'd be very difficult to extract ejuice from a mineral rock.
    Thanks for your attention. Your feedback is appreciated!

9. Skid187

Skid187 New Member

Looks totally awesome!! The bottle/bag things are a little interesting though, I am guessing they are designed to fill a tank in one hit and dispose? Not a bad idea bit annoying if you are dripping. Im tempted to order some to try based on the sweet packaging and the awesome names/descriptions! Would be nice to know how many ml is in each unit though?

I hate some of the stupid names some places come up with for juices. Fair play if it is cherry ripe call it cherry ripe, but if it is a weird concoction give it a simple and unique name! We never bought our ciggies based on stupid names!

10. kuning

kuning New Member

Bam 100th post too.. #winning

11. kurumighyt

kurumighyt New Member

These are the kinds of things that my brothers and sisters would be appealed by.

While I'm more of a bulk-buying, bottle using, DIY mixing, the products that addictedItalia are selling would be much more aimed at people like my brothers and sisters.

AddictedItalia is cornering a good niche in the market. I'm going to email my Brothers and sisters their link to the promotion.

12. wknluox04o

wknluox04o New Member

Hey jman, thanks for your considerations.
    You should definitely order some… our special engineered vial allows to fill the tank in one hit. This is exactly the purpose of our range. We tried to develop a product which would be safe to handle, without risks. You can easily mix them though. Every vial contains 1,5 ml of e-liquid and every package comes with 5 of them totaling 7,5 ml per package.

13. mirit

mirit New Member

Thanks Mavinry. Appreciated.

14. SARAHH

SARAHH New Member

It's funny you mention this. The names I use obviously don't owe anything to the flavor profile and follow a naming trend. However, I have had a couple of PM's that have asked a few questions or commented about/on my flavours, which are concluded with something like "you should change the names to indicate the flavour". It's something I would never consider. After all, that's what a description is for! Besides, I find it cheapens the visage of the flavour. It comes across as uncreative and somewhat lazy, not something you want when you're creating flavours. It's common practice anyway, companies like Coca-Cola name all their sister soft-drinks with an original name.

15. Chris_A

Chris_A Member

Device:
    Aspyre
    Juice:
    Custom
    LOL. Seems like the worst marketing campaign ever. But hey, if they still manage to sell their juice, kudos to them I would say. :D

16. AboveTheSmoke

AboveTheSmoke Active Member

Device:
    Volcano All Day
    Juice:
    Lock Shock & Barrel
    This is why I love the steam co lately - all of their flavors have that mystique to them, a brief description of what they were aiming for and a ton of reviews to see what other people think about them. I have absolutely had all of my best experiences with them, even getting a bottle refunded no questions asked because it cracked while shipping (my 2nd order).

17. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Device:
    Laptop
    Juice:
    Apple
    Yeah I can see your point, and I am not really sure what I am supposed to expect when I am getting something called Rock. I agree with you, and I would like to know a little bit about what I am using in the name. I am pretty sure that this company will find that out, and it will probably be the hard way unless they decide to change some of those names. Who knows though, maybe some people do not mind.

18. SapnaTheBaller3

SapnaTheBaller3 Member

Device:
    ELeaf
    Juice:
    O.C
    Can't go wrong with creative names, also I like not knowing what the flavors going to be haha.

19. Stopcigarettes

Stopcigarettes Member

Device:
    eGo-t
    Juice:
    RY4
    Well it pretty much goes in line with the store that I buy my stuff, "urban vices".lol
    The are one of the best stores were I live and have more then one store. I guess you just have to look past the name.

20. Acheno84

Acheno84 Member

Device:
    Ego pen
    Juice:
    Blueberry
    I can understand this, being new to the vape scene. I look at some of the names and think, well, what does it actually taste like? I made a horrible mistake once of buying something that had a crazy name when I first attempted years ago, and it was horrible. It was locally, and the shop ended up closing. Lesson learned.