Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Which Latest TC Mod do you like? Wotofo,REV or VOOPOO?

Discussion in 'Efun.top' started by efun.top, Sep 22, 2017.

1. efun.top

efun.top Active Member

Device:
    tfv8
    Juice:
    apple
    Hi boys and girls,
    I wanna say how are you? I hope you guys are all ok.
    And now, some TC box mods will be released in efun.top, if you are TC mod fans, you should get thw news, please choose one of them you like.

1,Wotofo Stentorian Basilisk 200W features beautiful look with zinc alloy and resin construction. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, it is also a powerful mod with maximum output wattage up to 200W. It is extremely durable and supports multiple modes to meet different needs of both beginners and advanced vapers. Remember to get it for $75.99
    [​IMG]

2,REV GTS 230W box mod comes with supreme luxury, HD screen and beautiful ergonomic design, and is powered by dual 18650 batteries for maximum output up to 230W. The phenomenal menu system gives you options galore for full control and the screen even features multi-color option detail to create match your vaping lifestyle.
    [​IMG]

3, VOOPOO Alpha I 222W Box Mod is a versatile box mod catering to all users, from beginners to advanced vapers, powered by the super US Gene Fun chip with dual 18650 batteries. Accurately pulsed power output max 222w under LOVE mode. Cool, clean, all-metal box fast and fastest fire speed - 0.025s. $55.99 on efun.top
    [​IMG]

2. efun.top

efun.top Active Member

Device:
    tfv8
    Juice:
    apple
    Now, please let me introduce the new TC mod for you, new brand you should know, the item can be shining in the night, like Knight of Darkness.
    The latest device Laisimo Knight Box Mod is a powerful vape device and max wattage to 280W. Its features dual battery construction and big OLED screen.$57.99 on efun.top!
    [​IMG]

3. efun.top

efun.top Active Member

Device:
    tfv8
    Juice:
    apple
    Hi everyone,
    Our lasted TC mod will update continuely, now, there is a new high fashionTc mod you can find on efun.top!
    Asmodus Stride VR-80 is a beautiful masterpiece that features colorful hybrid stone design with the nice textured marble finish. The Stride VR-80 is powered by 1 x 18650 battery (not included) and the output power range is from 5 to 80 watts.
    [​IMG]

Specifications:
    Signature marbled finish with gold accents;
    Colored hybrid stone design;
    510 threading connection;
    Large color display screen;
    Customizable font and background color;
    Ergonomic angled fire button;

These items you may be interested, and you can find on efun.top:
    SMOK Majesty Kit
    SMOK Majesty Resin Mod
    Digiflavor Drop