Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Where can i get a good nicotine liquid from?

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by lilu6rlkgzd, Sep 16, 2015.

1. doctorschniepi

doctorschniepi New Member

Damn, i ordered mine on the 25th (monday) and its just arrived...cant beat that

The invoice was marked Vegetable Glycerine, and customs had opened the invoice pouch to take a squiz obviously.

Well packaged...bottle inside a sealed plastic bag, inside of bubble wrap, inside a box, inside the satchel.

And its the clearest looking nic i have ever had.

Straight to the freezer, ill have to get some more bottles to break it down in the next couple of days.

But Hiliq, looking good so far

2. herrdionisio

herrdionisio New Member

I must say there delivery times are super quick, ordered friday at my door Wednesday

3. rodeohottie12

rodeohottie12 New Member

Just curious stylemessiah, what size bottle did you buy.

4. sman

sman New Member

I bought a 250ml 200mg/ml bottle

Like i said earlier, after being burned for $120 for the dud litre from MFS and then HealthCabin,
    my first order from any nic supplier now is going to be less than a litre, doesnt make any sense
    to me personally given what ive been through to spend any more and roll the dice initially.
    Anything smaller to me would have been a bit bonkers, i tried to strike a balance.

And if its as good as it looks, the double strength will last me a good while.

5. Autumn

Autumn New Member

OK, I'm about to order my first E-liquid. So Hiliq, guys?

EDIT: the deed is done. Can't wait.

6. arturstk

arturstk New Member

Oops, so sorry. You did say it on page 2, AND I now remember reading it. But then I saw your post on this page some time later & had forgotten reading your earlier post. My apologies.

7. Arnold

Arnold New Member

8. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Are they currently the cheapest, in terms of shipping? $25 for 30mL, 18mg. Including shipping.

Is that worth it? So far it is the cheapest I've seen. Also Is the product quality as good as the stuff from Hiliq?

I hope to make my own juices at some point, but for now I want the best quality liquid with cheapest shipping costs.

I ordered a 10 pack 10 ml sampler from Hiliq for $70 including shipping. So that's 100mL for $70.

(Yeah, I'm a newb - but I can afford it at least!! :p )

9. fickdichslick

fickdichslick New Member

Lol, the "like i said earlier" wasnt intended as a reprimand reminder, i was just using english :)

Sometimes that happens ! :)

10. arexx

arexx New Member

Im not even slightly peeved i didnt know about the discount code :)

11. sacolina

sacolina New Member

At the moment, molinshop is currently offering juices at bargain prices, 25-30% discounts on all Moliq juices. Put on the code "FIRST15" to get further 15% off on your first order.
    It makes quite a difference.
    I loved the raspberry, big water melon and soft banana.
    I'll get more of those and try some custard.
    They have nic in 50/50 vg pg, and 70/30 vg pg, You can get any strength nic you want, from 100mg/ml with you must dilute, or you can get 100ml bottles of 70-30vg/pg at 6mg/ml or 8mg/ml. Allowing you to use it straight from the bottle, no diluting.
    Send them an email, call them on skype, they're really friendly.
    They also have a facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/MolinShop.UK/

12. RodrickMccall

RodrickMccall New Member

That's ok. I was more annoyed at myself for not remembering that you had said it.

13. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    If yоu аrе еxpеriеnсеd with niсоtinе prоduсts, it hеlps tо undеrstаnd hоw thаt prоduсt сurrеntly wоrks оn yоur bоdy аnd whаt dоsаgе yоu аrе gеtting frоm it bеfоrе trying vаping. Niсоtinе саn bе аbsоrbеd thrоugh thе skin (likе а trаnsdеrmаl niсоtinе pаtсh), in thе mоuth (suсh аs with сhеwing tоbассо оr niсоtinе gum), оr thrоugh thе lungs by inhаlаtiоn. Inhаlаtiоn, аs with vаping оr smоking, prоvidеs thе fаstеst еffесt оn yоur bоdy.

14. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    Well, you can order the nicotine liquid online. There are many awesome deals available on many online vaping sites. You can also buy it from the local store. I also bought this liquid from a nearby store. From both these options, I would recommend you to buy it online because the rate is much cheaper. :)

15. ZXD22

ZXD22 Member

Device:
    Joyetech Ego One
    Juice:
    Atmos watermelon
    I know this thread may be a little old but its great for the newer audiences. I usually buy all my vape needs on theonlinevapestore and they have everything I need. They got some good prices on nicotine liquid too and I would recommend checking them out!

16. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Member

Device:
    VaporFI Rebel
    Juice:
    Pineapple
  17. crazyvape

crazyvape New Member

Device:
    vaporesso zero
    Juice:
    methol
    Hiliq is the world's Leading One Pure Nicotine supplier! HiLIQ supply best quality e liquid nicotine at wholesale prices. Place your order now and get e liquid with nicotine.

You can find on its website:
    1. Nicotine Bases (All nicotine concentration)
    2. Concentrates (All flavor categories)
    3. Cooling Agent (Best Coolant as reviewed by customers)
    4. E-liquids (Hand-crafted)
    5. E-cigs (Business priced)

Go and check it out at www.hiliq.com