Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Weekly Vape Clearance:SMOK MAG BABY,G-Priv Baby Mod

Discussion in 'Urvapin.com' started by urvapin, Nov 2, 2018.

1. urvapin

urvapin Member

Device:
    RX300
    Juice:
    Panda
    The SMOK MAG Baby 50W TC Box Mod is the compact rendition of SMOK most sought-after designs of 2018 thus far, pairing the aggressively designed output device within a smaller frame. The MAG Baby 50W Box Mod ushers in a new wave of creatively designed built-in battery vape devices, featuring a wide centralized control face and the signature trigger-inspired chassis similar to the original SMOK MAG.

[​IMG]

Click to Order SMOK MAG BABY Mod $24.85

Here comes the new member of G-Priv family, G-Priv Baby Edition, a small and delicate stunner, whose highly sensitive 2.0 inch touch screen provides you outstanding man-machine interaction experiences. This new luxury noble is compact and ergonomically designed with stylish and elegant high-gloss finish. Equipped with a top battery slot, battery replacement becomes more convenient.

[​IMG]

Click to Order Smok G-Priv Baby 85W Mod $26.99

Smok I-Priv 230W Box mod presents one of the industry’s most innovative technology-AI. It features a Voice Control System, with which you can command the mod to do corresponding adjustments with the AI technology (Artificial Intelligence). The I-Priv Mod integrates a futuristic designs with agressive design elements inspired by superheroes for a visually striking display. I

[​IMG]

Click to Order Smok I-Priv 230w AI Box Mod

For More E-cigs On Urvapin, just check visit this page: https://www.urvapin.com/