Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Voice Control Vape Kits List: SMOK I-PRIV,IJOY Avenger 270, IJOY Avenger Baby 108W Kit

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by vaporl, Jul 3, 2018.

1. vaporl

vaporl Member

Device:
    TESLA
    Juice:
    DESERT STORM
    Voice Control Vape Kits List: SMOK I-PRIV,IJOY Avenger 270, IJOY Avenger Baby 108W Kit
    Today, let's take a look at the latest Voice Control Vape Kits, adots advanced AI technology that can control buy your voice.

SMOK I-PRIV Voice Control 230W Kit
    [​IMG]
    Smok I-PRIV is the first voice control artificial intelligence vape kit by smoktech.the new e cig kit will hear you,respond you and execute your commands.new smok vape kit have 8 colors available,include i priv vape mod and TFV12 prince tank.the i priv mod has strong shell and fully covered with exoskeleton,let it looks more fashionable and better hand feeling.the i-priv mod has round TFT screen like warrior' arc reactor providing inexhaustible power to the whole vape kit and show the clearly vaping data.the smoktech I-PRIV with Al technology,it will hear,response and execute your command.it will execute 16 command codes,but first you must wake up it by saying:"hello,i-priv.".the i priv have brand new dynamic user interface,which can bring you excellent visual experience,you can directly see the vaping data,working modes,vaping effect,voltage,battery life,resistance etc.the dual battery life indicator on the TFT screen will how you accurate conditions of two batteries,according to which you can know when need to charge the batteries.the i priv powered by dual 21700/20700/18650 batteries,max output 230watts,the big lateral fire key allow it much easier to operate.the new smoktech voice control mod provides multiple types of protections to avoid potential risks.the TFV12 prince tank can hold 8ml e juice,newly added the v12 prince meshand v12 prince strip coil heads,compared with traditional coils,they have large heating areas and can withstand higher power.with these new coils you can enjoy unprecedented pure flavor and massive clouds.

Specifications:
    Tank Capacity: 8ml
    Tank Size: 28mm(d) x 63mm(h)
    Mod Size: 95.5 x 56 x 35mm
    Power Range: 1W-230W
    Battery Type: 2 x 18650/20700/21700
    Output Voltage: 0.5V-8.2V
    Resistance Range: 0.1Ω-2.5Ω(VW)/0.05Ω-2.0Ω(TC)
    Temperature Range: 200°F-600°F/100°C-315°C

Click to see more detail about SMOK I-PRIV Voice Control Kit

IJOY Avenger 270 234W Kit
    [​IMG]
    The Avenger mod’s innovative AI Technology enables you to execute numerous commands with your voice! You can adjust power setting, lighting, device lock and much more with a short phrase. The Avenger is incredibly powerful with a maximum wattage of 234, backed by dual 20700 or dual 18650 batteries (Not Included)! It also features a bright OLED screen with a futuristic and easy to read interface. Paired with this device is the all-new Avenger Tank! The Avenger tank matches the Avenger mod perfectly, it has a very visually pleasing curvature throughout and a sleek glossy finish. The Avenger Tank’s wide adjustable airflow and high-quality coils produce mind-blowing flavor and giant clouds! Ijoy takes you to the future with this extraordinary device; vaping has never been this easy! Say “Hello Ijoy” and be amazed!

Specifications:
    E-juice capacity: 3.2ml/4.7ml
    Max Wattage: 234W
    Compact and portable
    Bright and big size screen
    No overhang with 30mm tanks
    Dual 20700 batteries Box Mod(batteries included)
    18650 battery fit with adapter
    Personalized design, with a unique experience
    NI/TI/SS temperature control
    TCR function
    Unique Custom User Mode
    Resistance Range: 0.05~3.0ohm
    USB port charging support
    Firmware Upgradeable

Click to buy IJOY Avenger 270 Voice Control Kit 234W

IJOY Avenger Baby 108W Starter Kit
    [​IMG]
    Let's welcome the new IJOY Avenger version, the IJOY Avenger Baby 108W Voice Control TC Kit. The Kit consists of an Avenger Baby Box MOD and an IJOY Diamond Baby Subohm Tank. The Avenger Baby works with dual 20350 batteries, which can fire up to the max output of 108W with various working modes. With the innovative Voice Control System, it makes the operation much easier than before. You can simply adjust the wattage or working mode by voice control to your Avenger Baby. The Avenger Baby also features the large OLED color display and the adjustable RGB LED press button light, which bring you a cool and fashionable vaping feeling with its compact and portable size. Paired with the IJOY Diamond Baby Subohm Tank, which comes with the unique DMB-Mesh coil and DMB-DM coil for optimal flavor and massive clouds.

Specification:
    Diameter: 22.5mm
    Capacity: 4ml
    Max Wattage: 234W

Click to see more detail about IJOY Avenger Baby Voice Control Kit 108W