Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

VK Comet 3ml EGO Clearomizer Kit

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by Hershey, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Hershey

Hershey New Member

2. arytheman

arytheman New Member

3. bobbyima

bobbyima New Member

So far pretty impressed this is the most amount of vapor I have got since I started way more than the XLs they do to take a bit to get going and for the flavour to kick in longer than the XLs but they are twice as big in every way. Only thing is that 1 is working smoother than the other the 1 that came with the kit. It evens screws on much easier where as the replacement / spare needs to be screwed on tight with some effort to make contact and fire and it also doesn't make the crackling noise comets do. But it does work fine and produces massive vapor too...

4. Alexa

Alexa New Member

5. SeampTop

SeampTop New Member

I've been tempted by the 3ml version, but I'm having such a good run with the little Comets that I have resisted the urge. Curious that the replacement has more air holes. What are the other clearos like? More air holes? Okay, I'm going to stop saying air holes. It's beginning to sound rude.

6. adem

adem New Member

I had 5 of the big ones, 2 were ok, the other 3 nearly drove me to insanity, i hope for your mental health you have all working ones. The little ones are great though.

7. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    Sо fаr prеtty imprеssеd this is thе mоst аmоunt оf vаpоr I hаvе gоt sinсе I stаrtеd wаy mоrе thаn thе XLs thеy dо tо tаkе а bit tо gеt gоing аnd fоr thе flаvоur tо kiсk in lоngеr thаn thе XLs but thеy аrе twiсе аs big in еvеry wаy. Оnly thing is thаt 1 is wоrking smооthеr thаn thе оthеr thе 1 thаt саmе with thе kit. It еvеns sсrеws оn muсh еаsiеr whеrе аs thе rеplасеmеnt / spаrе nееds tо bе sсrеwеd оn tight with sоmе еffоrt tо mаkе соntасt аnd firе аnd it аlsо dоеsn't mаkе thе сrасkling nоisе соmеts dо. But it dоеs wоrk finе аnd prоduсеs mаssivе vаpоr tоо...