Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Vapage Vmod

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by Hasin M, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Hasin M

Hasin M New Member

Quick review by someone probably not qualified to do so due to my limited amount of vaping time but here goes.

Received the above mentioned bottom feeder mod yesterday (Vapage V Mod-2.0 bottom feeder) from fluidvapor.com yesterday. I'll admit that I was wondering if I was ever going to get it as I ordered other gear from a U.S. vendor two days later which arrived five days earlier than this mod but I contacted the vendor who responded immediately given the time difference and although it couldn't be tracked once it left the U.S. assured me (no,not slow mail) they would do everything within their power to help me.(almost forgot that I ordered a black unit, wasn't made aware they were not available but when received the wooden look covers were included for free)

Anyways, as all of us with a new mod that we can't wait to try out (or any for that matter), got home and unpacked the parcel, checked it out, yep nothing broken or damaged, quick read of the half helpful instructions which includes a nice "Everybody is different, and you will find your sweet spot after using it for awhile" which was about squeezing the bottle to stop the carto being burnt.
    So filled the bottle with my flavour of the week (cos I know how it should vape taste) did what I thought was required by the instructions and had minimal vapour - slight taste of my juice only. OK - needs some more juice! (gently does it me thinks) - slight squeeze on the bottle and a bit of a gurgle later, I think that is good (I have already drip fed the carto to prime it so to speak) so proceed to vape and advance to a dry hit I have never experienced before and never want to again - this was bin contemplation number one.

Put it down, got the provari with a simple f16 tank and vaped away (ignoring all the other atty's in case of a short, dry hit etc then the stinkies would have come out lol).
    Waited 30 minutes and gave a squeeze on the bottle and tried again and nearly drowned in juice. Spat, swore, almost threw Vmod against wall, vaped on provari and all was good in my world again.

Went to work this morning determined to work this out (with Vmod in shirt pocket and ego's as backup as always). First vape replaced my cup of coffee or near could have filled it except it was in my mouth. So realised the carto was now bedded in (these aren't normal carto's either) and vaped until I got a faint taste of burn't carto then simply turned the Vmod past a 90 degree angle it topped up the carto a bit and the vapour and TH was amazing - when they say "a gentle squeeze" it means "bugger all" . All you really need to do is tilt it past the horizontal every couple of vapes and it seems to feed itself though I have found every 12-15 vapes a very light touch on the bottle helps.

Problems I hear you ask? Yes there is one major prob - bloody battery life. It isn't for me as I have 3 batt's for this - it takes 14500 batteries and I'm using AW14500 600mah with this at the moment - I have been in touch with supersport before it arrived and will advise if anything better is available

Bottom feeders are a very different experience but I have got some sort of hang of it after 24 hours and the vape is exceptional - a big thankyou to vapourize for his review on this as that what made me want to try this (as though I need encouragement to buy mods!). All in all I could recommend this to fellow vapours if this is the type of device they may be looking at but there are pros and cons like everything (oh and mine doesn't leak in any position yet). It is a tighter draw so for those that like airy it won't be for you.

My first review so please forgive anything to do with the mod I may have omitted.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

cheers
    Targaboy

2. carla c

carla c New Member

Nice review mate, I been looking at the Vmod 2.0 as something I can just bring with me...fit it in the pocket and off I go.
    Sometimes packing the ego twists in the case I got and the juice, etc can be a pain. And they are a bit too long to just pick in the pocket.

May have a closer look at getting one down the track.

3. Sadecedivx

Sadecedivx New Member

Good stuff mate, you should have a look at getting a Chalice or the Easy Rebuildable Atomiser for it, if they will fit. Not only do you end up with an awesome vape on the bottom feeder, they are harder to over feed as the wick soaks up what it needs then the excess just goes back inside, so you aren't always going round in circles from gurgle to nice vape to dry hit and back again.

4. archtitan

archtitan New Member

Good review Targaboy.
    Any bottom feeder can flood if pumped too much, it takes a little practice.
    Did you get the mini or the big one?

5. sallamoia

sallamoia New Member

The latest ones work with any atty don't they? I know the big one does not sure about the 14500 one. You wouldn't want to be stuck using their propriety ones.

6. tjv189

tjv189 New Member

The mini one