Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Vandy vape paradox RDA review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by wiz4vape, Nov 5, 2018.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    I received paradox rda from Vandy vape for the purpose of this review.

Paradox RDA comes in two colors:

- Stainless steel
    - Black

[​IMG]

Specification:

Material: SS
    Length: 23.5mm
    Diameter: 24mm
    Capacity: 1.5ml

In the box:

- Paradox RDA
    - Spare parts
    - Coil
    - 510 Drip tip
    - PEI Drip tip
    - 510 Adapter

[​IMG]

Vandy vape paradox rda is a new rda with very interesting design. Paradox rda is single coil rda. I like the package, in the package you will receive 3 drip tips, two 810 drip tips and one 510 drip tip. Also in the package you will receive one coil, which is big plus for me. You can buy this rda in two different colors, black and stainless steel, I received paradox in stainless steel color.
    Build quality is very good, machining is very good as you would expect from Vandy vape product, you can't find anything sharp on this rda. You can see some engravings on the top of the chamber to help with airflow adjustment, engravings are not sharp at all, also on the chamber you can see engraved logo. From the bottom of the rda you can see engraved "Paradox", "Fix RB reviews" and you can see "Manufactured by Vandy vape"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You will receive paradox rda with pre installed 810 drip tip, this is ultem 810 drip tip and drip tip stands very nice in the place, you can also use here any other 810 drip tip without any problem. Drip tip is very comfortable for using, height of the drip tip is 6mm, inner diameter of the drip tip is 15mm. In the package you will receive one more drip tip, pei 810 drip tip with some nice details. Height of this drip tip is 6mm, inner diameter is 18mm, in my opinion this one is better and I like to use this one. You can also use here 510 drip tips with provided adapter, in the package you will receive very nice shaped 510 drip tip, so if you like to use 510 drip tips I can say that this one looks nice on the rda and this one is very comfortable for using, height of this drip tip is 12mm, inner diameter is 11mm.

[​IMG]

On the chamber you can see two airflow slots, to adjust the airflow you need to spin the chamber. As I said engravings on the top of the chamber makes it easier and you can adjust the airflow without any problems. On this rda we have a stopper, which is very good and chamber will not spin around forever and also helps a lot when you want to unscrew the rda from the mod. We have 4 airflow holes here on the base, two holes from one side and two holes from the other side, so you can use the rda with two holes opened on one side and two holes opened on the other side, or you can open only one hole on each side. The chamber has very nice conical shape, whcih is good for flavor.

[​IMG]

Both o rings on the base that holds the chamber are good. Build deck is gold plated and here on the build deck you can see two very big screws that locks the leads. Screws are good, no problems with the screws. If you want to use complex coils here, you can without any problems, screws can lock the leads without any problems. On the base you can see two airflow holes on each side and here we have annular airflow, I will show on the picture how it works. On this rda air will hit the coil very precise as you can see on the picture.
    In the package you will receive one coil, on the bag you can see full specification of the coil, this is triple fused clapton coil, 26ga x 3 + 38ga, ni80, inner diameter of the coil is 3mm, resistance of the coil is 0.2ohm, recommended power for the coil is 38-55w. Yuo can play a little bit with the coil position, you can place your coil between the airflow slots, that way air will hit the coil very precise from both sides, also you can place your coil slightly higher, that way air will hit the coil from the bottom and from sides and of course you can position the coil that way so airflow can hit the coil only from the bottom, I personally prefer first two ways. Placing the coil here is very easy and I think you will not have a problem to place the coil on this build deck, very simple and easy. Because of the design of this rda you need to be careful and you need to clip your leads very close to the screws because chamber can touch the leads if you are not careful. On the base you can also see two notches where you can place your tool and position your coil easier, which is very good.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With paradox rda you will receive regular 510 pin and you will receive squonk pin, so you can use this atomizer with regular mods or if you like you can use it with squonk mods.
    If you want to use it with regular mods you can drip through drip tip and because the coil is placed right in the middle, liquid will go directly on the coil and then in the juice well, capacity of the juice well is 1.5ml which is not bad at all, but because of the design you need to be careful, if you over drip it can leak.
    If you want to use this rda with squonk mod, I can say that it works good, wicking is very good, but here of course you need to be careful, because if you over squonk it can leak, but never happend to me, if you use it as you should it won't leak for sure.
    I'm using right now the coil from the package on this build deck, I placed it that way that air can hit the coil a little bit from the bottom and more from sides, this works best in my opinion and I like to use it this way. Vapor is very danse, flavor is more than good, flavor is great for sure. Airflow is restricted when it is fully open, which I prefer and it is very good for me, I use it with all 4 holes opened at 50-55w. Airflow is not loud, it is very smooth airflow that's for sure. If you like restrictive draw this one can be right rda for you because it works very good and you can use one hole from each side which will give you very tight dl draw with great flavor.

Cons:

- There's no any cons that I can find for this rda or something to complain about, maybe one thing that can bother you is that this rda can leak if you over squonk or over drip, but that's the case with almost all rda's, if you over drip it will leak.

Pros:

- Nice design (subjective)
    - Chamber has conical shape
    - Big screws
    - Very good flavor
    - 3 drip tips in the package
    - Chamber has a stopper
    - Very good build quality
    - Easy to place the coil
    - Very good and smooth annular airflow
    - Dense vapor
    - Build quality