Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Vamo discussion

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by HolaabawnJaro, Dec 30, 2015.

1. HolaabawnJaro

HolaabawnJaro New Member

they are accurate so long as you are happy with 10W/2.2A or less on single battery, good enough for most attys but do not expect stellar performance on low ohms.
    you could go the dual cell mode if you need more, but not tried it yet.
    far easier to use than a provari, about 20mm longer than a provari in 18650 mode and slightly less diameter.
    good weight.
    no issues with mine. great value for money.

2. Gary Y

Gary Y New Member

Can someone enlighten me how they are easier to use than a provari, ive seen a couple post this up now, own both and just dont see how?

3. x860

x860 New Member

must be the user eh ;P

[video=youtube;diXDf7Q-QkU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diXDf7Q-QkU[/video]

4. MiyokoCarrillo

MiyokoCarrillo New Member

Probably just less to fuck around in the menu system. With 3 buttons instead of one.

5. King R

King R New Member

Must be... I think its like using a lt with a better display...

6. springfield

springfield New Member

Dunno, just seems like too many options to play with for me.. Once set on rms and watt is ok, annoys the shit outa me the on firing, and everytime you change battery off ya go again... Build quality is what ya pay for so ok... Dont like the aize or the feel or the look but again for what ya pay ok. Ive had it since its release and dont use it no more. Lol, woukd love to ignite some interest in it but just hasnt so far..

7. Keeseeawn

Keeseeawn New Member

Excellent User Guide here by Darkpistachio of EcF. Thanks mate ;)

8. qwerty

qwerty New Member

my new annoyance with it this arvo, running a smaller protected batt with no nipple top, the slightest knock means it flashes and turns itself off. still needs a bigger spring imo.

9. sexichick7

sexichick7 New Member

i need to get one.....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

10. vandong86

vandong86 New Member

If you got the V1 then the spring is a bit crappy,V2 has a fatter and stronger spring

11. Gunfacaia

Gunfacaia New Member

I like the simplicity of finding out the resistance and adjusting voltage/wattage

the rms and avg function also very effective if you want the old Vmax style of power

Simon

12. Bandon

Bandon New Member

View attachment 5245 View attachment 5246

Hey Stoney, I got mine the same day you did from the same place. After having a look at the instructions above (Thanks eTama), my spring is the same as what's shown in the instructions as the old version.

Also, I noticed eTama mentioned his retained the settings when batt removed. Mine doesn't.

I put up some pics of my cap

also a pic the bit of metal sticking out (it's on both sides ) that's stopping me from getting batteries in . Still trying to get it apart without crushing.

Also, hard to tell from the pic but the tube tapers in a lot near the contact.

Anyone having similar issues or anyone know what version this one is?

13. uzyvtge3p

uzyvtge3p New Member

Its a serious size piece of kit when youve got an atty attached..real pants dropper...!!!

14. ujzrext9l

ujzrext9l New Member

G'Day bronco,

It really depends on lots of things like the quality of the battery,how many mAh it's rated,what it's set to Voltage/Wattge-wise,the resistance of the atty and how much you Vape.

Mine on 18350/900mAh/1.8 Ohm @ 3.8V lasts all day but the batts are probably not the best quality and I find it starts to drop in performance when it reaches 3.9ish V when you do the Voltage reading which is when I swap.

Funny thing is,if I stack the same 2 batts(both totally charged), it seems to last longer and has more punch than a single Trustfire 18650/2400mAh.

Go figure?

15. Enliday

Enliday New Member

Especially with my "Thoroughbred" build LOL,the belt goes up one notch or the pants come down...also looks like I have 2 shlongs ;P

16. OronMaster

OronMaster New Member

I think i sort out what's me vamo problem is...one of my battery is failing thats why the device going.comto-offf. It register @ 3.8v using VW 4w/VV 4.2v coil @ 2.1ohms, but when i vape there.comto off. I think the voltage drops indiscreminately on that battery so thats praobably explain why. Then I put a newly charge battery registering @ 4.1v same switching between VW/VV mode same settings no more.comto-off, works like a gem now...
    I think i need more new 18650 battery...

....keep on vaping...

17. abobbypetrovay878

abobbypetrovay878 New Member

Sounds like it mate,not far off the 3.7 mark mine needs to be charged.

I'm assuming the unit is regulating the Voltage and so the displayed reading else you couldn't get 4.1V from 3.8.

Fresh 18650 Batts show as 4.2 fully charged and stacked 18350's show 8.2V.

Mine are all new felllars,but I reckon I could do with better quality ones maybe like SS600's 3400mAh Blazar,Panasonics or are the Sanyo 1600's better?

18. malcon078

malcon078 New Member

his green samsung is my current favourite, 1.5 times the capacity if the imr 2000 and indistinguishable oerformance in provari or vamo.

19. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    Hеy аll, sо I оrdеrеd а Vаmо V7 frоm Аlibаbа $21.

I wаs wоndеring whаt оthеr pеоplеs еxp hаs bееn likе with this vеrsiоn. I hеаr аbоut а lоt оf buttоns dying аnd оthеr things оn оthеr vеrsiоns dying оut оr fаlling аpаrt. Аrе thе Vаmо issuеs mоstly fixеd оn thе V7 оr dо thеy аll hаvе а shоrt lifе spаn, in tеrms оf this оr thаt сеаsing tо funсtiоn?