Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Uwell nunchaku review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by wiz4vape, Nov 11, 2018.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    I received Uwell nunchaku from efun.top for the purpose of this review.

Uwell nunchaku comes in few colors:

- Metallic green
    - Iridescent
    - Purple
    - Black and gold
    - Stainless steel
    - Full black
    - Sapphire blue

[​IMG]

Specification and features:

- Size: 27.4 mm x 94.5 mm
    - Material: Stainless steel
    - Power range: 5-80W
    - Resistance range: 0.1~3ohms (VW), 0.1~1ohm (TC), 0.1~0.5ohm (Bypass)
    - Temperature range: 100~300'C / 200~600'F
    - A new generation of E-cigarette control panel by Uwell, makes the tube as safe as a box mod
    - Work modes: power mode, TC mode (NI, SS), bypass mode
    - Battery 18650 battery
    - Ergonomic design makes it feel perfect in hand
    - Pocket size for when you are on the go
    - Simple interaction system
    - Micro USB port for charging

In the box:

- Nunchaku mod
    - Usb cable
    - Warning card
    - User manual

[​IMG]

Uwell nunchaku is regulated tube mod, powered by single 18650 battery and it can work up to 80watts. At the widest part of the mod diameter is 27.4mm, height of the mod is 94.5mm, but at the top of the mod diameter is 25mm. Nunchaku is not big tube mod, in my opinion mod has perfect dimensions and this mod is very comfortable for using, it feels great in the hand because of the shape. Nunchaku is made out of stainless steel and it feels very solid, build quality is very good and I can't complain about anything here. Color quality so far looks good as well, I can't see any scratches on the mod and I am using this mod a lot. You can buy this mod in few different colors, in 7 colors, I have the black one. On the mod you can see some details, from the top of the mod you can see some engravings, on the tube you can see engraved "Nunchaku uwell". On the battery cap you can also see some details that helps with unscrewing the battery cap and from the bottom you can see engraved "Designed by uwell", "www.myuwell.com" and you can see engraved stars. Personally I think that mod looks beautiful, but this is very subjective.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From the top of the mod, there is stainless steel connection with gold plated spring loaded pin and threads here are good. As I already said diameter at the top is 25mm, so you can use here any atomizer up to 25mm without overhang.
    From the bottom of the mod you can see the battery cap, battery cap also has good threads and you can unscrew it or screw it on the mod without any problems. On the battery cap you can see 4 venting holes. When you take of the battery cap you can see minus pin and pin is spring loaded. Inside of the mod there is plus pin and you can see very clearly marked plus with red color, so you will know how to place your battery inside. There is isolation inside the mode, in case that you are using scratched battery, but you should never use your battery if you see any scratches on the battery.
    On the tube you can see the fire button, plus and minus buttons, usb port and you can see the screen.
    Here we have protruding fire button and it is not hard to find it on the mod when you want to vape, the fire button has some engravings that you can feel under your finger. The fire button works good, I didn't have any problems with the fire button, it is responsive and very clicky. Minus and plus bottons works very good as well and I didn't have any problems, but still when you shake the mod you can here a little bit rattling from the buttons.
    On the tube there is a usb port so you can charge your battery inside of the mod, but as always I suggest you to use external battery charger for charging your battery.
    On the bottom there is a screen and screen is very bright, you can see everything on the screen very clearly.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To turn on the mod you need to click 5 times on the fire button, same is when you want to turn off the mod. When you turn on the mod it shows "Hello uwell" on the screen and after that if you use the device in power mode on the screen you will see:

- Power
    - Battery indicator
    - Coil resistance
    - Volts

If you use the device in temperature control mode, on the screen you will see:

- Temp
    - Battery indicator
    - Coil resistance
    - Power

To enter the menu you need to click 3 times on the fire button, in the menu you can see:

- Power mode
    - Ni temp mode
    - Ss temp mode
    - Bypass mode
    - Factory reset
    - Exit menu

Nuchaku mod works from 5-80watts, when you press plus or minus button wattage will go 0.5w up or down, also when the power is at 80watts when you press the plus button it will go back to 5w and when the power is at 5w and you press the minus button it will go to 80watts.

You can completely lock the mod, all you need to do is to press the fire button and minus button, you will not be able to use the mod at all until you unlock it with minus and fire buttons. You can also only lock minus and plus buttons, to do that you need to press the fire button and plus button, that way you will be able to vape but you can't adjust the power until you unlock the device.

Using the mod

First of all mod has very nice shape and it feels very good in the hand and if you ask me it is very comfortable for using, also it is not hard to find the fire button, because it's protruding and it has engravings, which is a plus. I like the size of the mod, height of the mod is only 94.5mm, which is big plus for me because in combination with most atomizers it will look very nice and because of the height I can carry the mod with me anywhere. Mod has very nice feature, I can lock the device completely which I like because there is not chance that it can be activated in the pocket, it is truth that never is a problem to turn off the device before you put it in the pocket, but it is nice that we have the lock option.
    This mod is powered by single 18650 battery and you can't use here any other battery, you can't use 20700 battery which is only con for this mod.
    The device works very well, chip is good and I did't have any problems, so far everything is good. I used the device at low powers and at high powers and I can't complain, it works as it should. Atomizers with 24mm or 25mm diameter will fit very well on the mod, of course you can also use smaller atomizers with beauty ring.
    Build quality as I already said is very good, threads on the cap are good and you will have no problems when you want to put the battery in the mod. The fire button and plus and minus buttons works without mistake.
    Basically this is very simple mod to use, you can choose between 4 work modes, so there is nothing complicated here and you can adjust everything pretty much fast.
    I would suggest this mod to anyone who likes to use tube mods, in my opinion this is very beautiful mod and it works as it should without any problems so far.

Cons:

- You can't use 20700 battery

Pros:

- Build quality is good
    - Very comfortable for using
    - Mod is simple for using
    - Looks nice (subjective)
    - Buttons are good
    - Screen is bright
    - Chip works good
    - Color looks nice

You can get it here: Uwell nunchaku