Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Today marked my 6 months off the cigarettes.

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by nike air max 2012, Dec 24, 2015.

1. nike air max 2012

nike air max 2012 New Member

As the title says today marked my and my wife 6 months of vaping. And boy have we gone so far since our first day, from a ciggalike and a clearo to rebuildables.
    Our life style has changed so much since we quit, we are healthier, happier and most important of all we don't have bad odour anymore :D

This AVF is a treasure and wealth of information and I can't thank enough to everyone who has helped me on my journey, Crisscross, Jim2020, FM, Minaz just to name a few and many others.

To those who just started vaping my advise is don't give up, continue and you will be a happier and healthier person.

I have made this into a hobby whilst enjoying it at the same time.

Cheers all.

Steve Dawson likes this.
  2. jimbo

jimbo New Member

congratulations to both of you :D Feels great doesn't it.

3. RUDY

RUDY New Member

4. Life45n

Life45n New Member

Well Done.......it only gets more fun from here(and easier)

5. MilfordTZ

MilfordTZ New Member

nicely done.....
    Oh nos! I feel it coming on......
    Twice in one night....arrrgghhhh Cant fight it!!!!
    [​IMG]

(different cat though - .comse your achievement is special!)

6. drinjectie

drinjectie New Member

Congratulations to you both, loved that woohoo moment when realising it's been 6 months (last month for me, still remember the date/time of last stinky).
    You've come a lot further than I but the feeling is no different, continue to enjoy good health.

7. tintin

tintin New Member

Thanks allll, much appreciated guys.
    Love the cats Crisscross and Skoville.
    Yes the feeling of realising its been six months was really good, now my next aim is that 9 months period as that was the longest I quit smoking back in 2005 using patches. I'm sure I will pass it easily this time around :D

8. will888

will888 New Member

I'm really enjoying these warm, fuzzy posts. Congrats to both of you. I think you can safely say that you are no longer smokers :)

9. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Very well done.

10. jopriek6o

jopriek6o New Member

Huge congrats to you both and here's an invisible kitten pic for you,

And one for your wife,

:highly_amused:

11. lbmhatlrln

lbmhatlrln New Member

Onya Hun ... and I mean that in a blokey "Atilla the Hun" way , not a "have you ironed my shirt Hun ? " way :D

[​IMG]

12. cinderella_948

cinderella_948 New Member

Congratulations :eagerness:

13. Yosoccerboy

Yosoccerboy New Member

Congratulations!!!

14. green eyed popsicle

green eyed popsicle New Member

To effort guys! keep it up!

15. sub3

sub3 New Member

Great work hun. 1 year will be here before you know it.

16. Biaften

Biaften New Member

Congratulations. Stick with it. :)

17. M.Shadows fan

M.Shadows fan New Member

Awesome work. I am a little bit behind you. Today marks my first day vaping. I totally agree, the members at AV are so helpful. Mr Gruffy has literally sent an entire beginners set up for both my wife and myself to get us started and keep us going until our orders come in. Having spent close around $600 in the last couple of days on juices, nic, mods and batteries attys etc etc I am happy to say that I think it is the best investment I have evr made. I have never felt so far away from wanting a cig.
    Congrats to you both and I cant wait to be in the same position.
    Cheers
    Damian

18. basic80

basic80 New Member

Thanks guys, it will definitely be a keeper, a friend came over on the weekend who smokes, sitting down next to her out in the balcony i could not last more than 10 min as the smell of the cigarettes was so strong, at the end of the day me and the missus has successfully made her believe that vaping is a better alternative than smoking. She will give me $150 this weekend to set her up with a gear and juices. The missus lent her an itaste V3, a clearo and some juices to get her started until she gets her gear, she also gave her a crash course on how to vape lol. A slow drag and feel the flavour and vapour in the mouth and all that.
    We did tell her that she cant expect the same experience but if she persists she will go through it and reap all the benefit in just a few weeks.

19. baolaupitty2907

baolaupitty2907 New Member

I love hearing these success stories. Congratulations to all!

I'm two days short of two weeks without smoking. I still have 1/2 a packet of cigarettes sitting in the car that have been untouched since the minute I started vaping. They are sort of a symbol for me now. I haven't been without some trials though, such as a case of vaper's tongue for a couple of days, which has since past, and the process of finding an eliquid I can vape all day. Having said that, I've have no cravings and I've been around smokers without any feeling that I need to have one. In fact I've been happier than I have been in a long while.

20. The Joker: Midnight Clown

The Joker: Midnight Clown New Member

Yes a big well done Hun & also to the girl behind the man. You have both done great.