Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Tight Draw on Kanger T3 - Brand New Coil

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by piopio, Jul 6, 2014.

1. piopio

piopio New Member

Hey guys.

Would really appreciate some help.

I just put a new head on my kanger t3. let it soak for a good 20 mins. Took a whole bunch of primer puffs. then started vaping low (3.2v on my twist) then up to eventually reach 3.6v.

this is the second coil i've used on this tank. the first had a nice airy draw. this one is like (and excuse me for borrowing terminology from Full Metal Jacket) sucking a golf ball through a garden hose.

there IS vapour. but it's a nightmare to get a decent drag.

I removed the centre post and pulled out one of the flavour wicks. still same problem.

Took out both flavour wicks in case they were chocking the flow....no improvement.

i've had advice about using other tanks...lol...but i'm not prepared to give up on these as i've got a feeling i won't be having much better luck with other tanks. i need to work the kinks out of these ones. they CAN work great i just know it...lol

so any advice with these would be great (won't be online for a couple of days but your advice in the mean time will be greatly appreciated).

regards

Sam

2. ryudon

ryudon New Member

Don't think it's a wicking issue, it sounds like one or all of the air holes are blocked for some reason? But I'm no expert on these clearos so hopefully someone will come and help you out. :)

3. davidmartin

davidmartin New Member

yeah the air holes are on the base of the t3. there are three of them and they don't appear to be blocked. i.e. i can see light shining through them when i hold them up to the monitor at an angle.

4. Julia B

Julia B New Member

I use a sewing needle to clean the air holes. Try it and see what happens

5. woodsman77780

woodsman77780 New Member

thanks for that i've just gone and done this. it still feels like a tighter draw compared to the first tank (the first tank has original head in it still)

6. bubblegum101

bubblegum101 New Member

It's very mysterious? I've never heard of this happening, these clearos usually have quite an airy draw. Flat battery? Are you vaping steeped tobacco juices, or dark coloured desserts? Have you dry burnt the coil, it could be really gunked up? Have you got another fresh coil you could try to see if this one is just a dud? Your drip tip is not blocked with anything is it?