Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Temperature Control Box Mod|Vaping Mods| SMOK I-PRIV, Innokin Proton 235W

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by Elegomall, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Elegomall

Elegomall Active Member

Device:
    Exceed D19
    Juice:
    Not really
    Temperature Control Box Mod|Vaping Mods| SMOK I-PRIV, Innokin Proton 235W

Hey folks,
    personalize your vaping experience in a much precise way
    here we got a few Temperature Control Mods for you!!! :) :) :)

SMOK I-PRIV TC Box Kit
    First one with voice control system!

We proudly introduce the latest SMOK I-Priv 230W Voice Control TC Kit! As a revolutionary product, the I-Priv has an intelligent voice control system. You will operate this delicate device through interactive talk to the I-Priv. Powered by dual 21700 batteries, the SMOK I-Priv fires a maximum output of 230W. The MOD is compatible with 20700 and 18760 cells too.

The kit also comes with the SMOK TFV12 Prince tank. The TFV12 PRINCE features a crown-style body, wild Cobra resin drip tip and convex glass tube up to 8ml. The adjustable bottom airflow with new Q4, X6 and T10 cores bring intense flavor and vapor production. You can choose the 8ml standard edition and 2ml EU edition.

[​IMG]

Physical Parameter:

Tank Capacity: 8ml (Standard Edition), 2ml (EU Edition)
    Atomizer Size: 63 * 28mm (Standard Edition), 63 * 25.5mm (EU Edition)
    Battery Capacity: 2 * 18650 / 21700 / 20700
    Battery Size: 95.5 * 56 * 35mm
    Max Wattage: 230W
    Connection Threading: 510

Innokin Proton 235W TC Box Kit

Composed of 235W Innokin Proton MOD and Scion 2 tank, the Innokin Proton Scion II Kit is a fashion and powerful TC Kit with an ergonomic design and stylish appearance. Powered by dual 18650 batteries with a brand new 235W chipset, the Proton kit fires up to 235W max output with high-performance VW/ TC modes.

With a unique joystick-style selector and 1.45 inch TFT color screen display which supports 6 colors, the Innokin Proton Kit provides an extremely easy operation. The brand new 5ml Scion 2 tank features an easy push top-fill, adjustable bottom airflow and innovative Plexus Mesh Coil, the Proton Scion 2 Kit is a great vaping device for vapers.

[​IMG]

Physical Parameter:

Product Dimensions: 85 * 44.6 * 29.6mm
    Tank Capacity: 3.5ml/2ml (extendable to 5ml by replacing glass tube)
    Wattage Range: 6.0W–235W
    Voltage Range: 0.0V–9.0V
    Maximum Output Current: 40A

SMOK V-Fin 160W TC Kit

The SMOK V-FIN 160W TC Starter Kit is designed to have one of the longest lasting built-in battery mod in the market, featuring an integrated 8000mAh rechargeable battery to pair with the TFV12 Big Baby Prince Tank. The SMOK V-FIN 160W Box Mod applies ergonomic design which fit perfectly in hand, implementing a superior Zinc Alloy shell with modernized design imprints for a timeless masterpiece.

Comes with SMOK's latest intelligent chipset for compact devices, the SMOK VFIN supports power up to 160W of maximum power and a wide range of dynamic output adjustments such as Memory Mode. Pairing with the device is the TFV12 Big Baby Prince Tank, implementing a maximum capacity of 6 milliliters, new button-lock hinged top-fill, smooth dual bottom airflow control, and the utilization of the TFV8 Baby Coil System.

[​IMG]

Physical Parameter:

Tank Capacity: 6ml (Standard Edition), 2ml (EU Edition)
    Tank Size: 28 * 55mm (Standard Edition), 24.5 * 55mm (EU Edition)
    Mod Size: 85 * 56 * 31.5mm
    Battery Capacity: 8000mah
    Max Wattage: 160W

Uwell Nunchaku 80W TC Kit

Uwell Nunchaku Kit which powered by single 18650 battery with maximum output up to 80W, is the first vape mod kit from Uwell. It uses innovative fire button that is convenient to switch from multiple modes, the battery indicator on the screen will bring the intelligent experience. Working with the brand new Nunchaku tank and the easy plug-pull coils, the Uwell Nunchaku Kit will bring the chase cloud vapor. Also, the ventilation hole of the battery door provides the anti-overheating protection. Uwell Nunchaku 80W Vape Kit is as powerful as mech mod and as safe as the box mod!

[​IMG]

Physical Parameter:

Capacity: 5ml (Standard Edition) / 2ml (EU Edition)
    Atomizer Size: 25.2 * 49.6
    Battery Capacity: 1 * 18650 (not included)
    Battery Size: 27.4 * 94.5mm
    Max Wattage: 80W

Find more Temperature Control Box Mods here