Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Steel Vape Two Products With Funny Names You Got To Know!

Discussion in 'Efun.top' started by efun.top123, Jan 8, 2018.

1. efun.top123

efun.top123 Member

Device:
    mod
    Juice:
    banner
    Hi everyone,
    Do you have a nice dream or are you in a nice dream? I had a nice dream yesterday night!
    Ok, let me pleasure to introduce these two Steel Vape products to you, I love their names so much!

Steel Vape Sanctuary Mod $37.99
    The Steel Vape Sanctuary Box Mod is an unregulated device with Mosfet chip to make it safe when vaping. It is powered by dual 18650 batteries (not included) in parallel. The mod supports resistance at between 0.1 and 3ohms.
    [​IMG]
    Specifications:
    Material: Aluminum alloy (chassis), Brass (battery tube), Stainless Steel (connector, button);