Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Sourcemore Reviews

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by sourcemore, Aug 29, 2018.

1. sourcemore

sourcemore Active Member

Device:
    Smok Priv M17 Kit
    Juice:
    fruit
    To help you get more details about our products. The review from our reviewers will be posted here for your reference.

The review on Aspire Feedlink Revvo kit

The original one review Click here

Products -- Aspire Feedlink Revvo kit

The Aspire Feedlink Revvo kit comes with a single 18605 battery with the power output from 70W-80W. Right, it is a squonk mod works with the innovative ARC coil. It equips all the quality and safety features you have come to expect from Aspire. It’s almost pistol grip feel makes it very ergonomic in the hand and easy to operate the squonk bottle and fire button with just one hand, an absolute joy to hold and use. In addition to the Feedlink mod, there is the newly designed bottom feeding Revvo boost Tank.

Pros.

Great bottle and system.

As hand friendly as a pair of gloves

simple to use maintain etc

Looks nice

Works like it should

circuit for added protection

Feels solid

Cons.

Needs Aspire to release extra bottles

None removable pin in the Revvo

Spitback if the mod tips over

battery door, for some but I am fine with it personally

Conclusion

I have really enjoyed using the Aspire feedlink and will continue to do so, The revvo tank although I am happy with its performance I will go on to use a Wasp Nano in future as I am not a stock coils user.

I like everything about the mod, this is the mod to buy if you want to try squonk mod without a VW or temp control chip if you are new or have never used a mechanical mod as it offers a fair amount of safety. Those who don't or can't build yet will also enjoy using it.

Its ease of use and maintenance make this a great kit to use and it will get used by me quite often especially on shorter trips out due to its size and ease of use. Aspire cracked it with this squonker and the Revvo tank is ok if the idea is something you like.
    [​IMG]