Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Something new but probably not - Advice Needed

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by Franz, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Franz

Franz New Member

Can I just mix some already pre-made juices?

That is, I have a health cabin vanilla flavour at 18mg and also some other flavours at the same strength. So I will just fill my tank with some vanilla and then some coffee? Or is that a huge no no?

I tried a search and couldn't find anything on this, I imagine it has been asked before though. Thanks in advance.

2. martinsmith

martinsmith New Member

Yeah why not.
    I mix juice in my dripper by putting a few drops of one and a few of another.
    you might find one flavour overpowers another so you have to adjust the ratio.
    go crazy and have fun ;)

3. kasengsrem

kasengsrem New Member

What she said :D ^^^^

You can also decide if a particular flavour is too strong , to dilute it with plain PG or VG , but of course your nic level will dilute in proportion with it .
    If you want to keep the same nic strength , then you have to mix same strength with same strength .
    Think of it as cordial lol Where the flavour is like one cordial base , and the nicotine is ANOTHER cordial base ...
    Same strength cordials mixed together will give you the same strength cordial but different taste ... :)

4. Biscuitoso

Biscuitoso New Member

^^^^^
    What they said
    I mix stuff all the time:)

5. mr_machine

mr_machine New Member

Oh great, I knew it wasn't something new to ask. Thanks for all the replies, really enjoying my vaping and have drastically reduced the amount of rollies I smoke as a result.

6. Tiffany Y

Tiffany Y New Member

I like the analogy :glee: In a nutshell this solves a dilemma I've had for awhile, I prefer more subtle flavours, and nic strength is not a major concern, Soo, a mixing I will go :)