Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Some Secrets You Don’t Know About SMOK, Let Me Tell You!

Discussion in 'Efun.top' started by efun.top, Oct 11, 2017.

1. efun.top

efun.top Active Member

Device:
    tfv8
    Juice:
    apple
    Hi friends,
    It is a long time that I don’t write something about the items, actually, compared to other professional reviewers, my articles so suck, but anyway, I just want to share some good products or good idea with you guys, hope you guys will like me, and efun.top!

Today, I will tell you some secrets about Smok item, or how to say, it is a common point about Smok products. If you pay attention, you will find that Smok factory is keen on recombining some old tanks and mod, and it becomes a new kit. In all of tanks, the series of TFV8 X-Baby is hot choice for factories.
    And then, you should know, it is funny that Smok really likes to make two versions--EU version and Standard version, but subtle difference is in capacity.

Now, please look the two Smok products, please tell me the difference you have found:

SMOK Majesty Kit (New combines with Old)
    [​IMG]

SMOK Majesty Kit
    consists of a new Majesty box mod with a TFV8 X-Baby tank. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, Majesty fires up to a maximum output of 225W. SMOK presents two editions of carbon fiber and resin for your selection. The updated user interface provides an easy way for operation.
    Learn more about the two editions, please check and please join the giveaway>>SMOK Majesty Kit
    Resin Edition, like? Please look>>SMOK Majesty Resin Kit
    MOD: SMOK Majesty Resin Mod

If you are only interested in the mod, that's no problem, please look>>SMOK Majesty Mod

SMOK ProColor Kit(Old item, New try)
    [​IMG]
    Do you like color? If so, you will like this smok item. SMOK ProColor Kit comes with a ProColor TC MOD and a TFV8 Big Baby tank. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, ProColor TC MOD reaches a maximum output power of 225 watts. The newly-designed shield-shaped display provides a functional interface to you. This item also has two editions.

2. efun.top

efun.top Active Member

Device:
    tfv8
    Juice:
    apple
  3. efun.top

efun.top Active Member

Device:
    tfv8
    Juice:
    apple
    Somk has another new item will be released on efun.top, I guess you need to get them, so please look at>>

1,SMOK Stick M17--Just $28.99
    [​IMG]
    Features:
    Compact AIO device
    1300mAh battery with slimmer body
    Multiple protections
    One button design for easy operation
    New Stick 17mm dual coil
    Top refill system

2,SMOK TFV8 Light--$23.99
    [​IMG]
    Specifications:
    Stainless steel construction;
    510 threading connection;
    Diameter: 24.5mm;
    Capacity: 5ml;
    Shining LED ring;
    V8 Baby-Q2 Core (pre-installed): 0.4ohm dual coils (40~80W, best 55~65W);
    V8 Baby-T8 Core (pre-installed): 0.15ohm dual coils (50~110W, best 60~80W);
    V8 Baby-Q2 Core (pre-installed): 0.15ohm dual coils (30~70W, best 45~60W)