Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Smoktech Stainless Telescope. Quick First Impressions

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by BestseeskChot, Dec 6, 2015.

1. BestseeskChot

BestseeskChot New Member

I posted this in the EcigModshop vendor thread, but thought I might copy here. I will do a more thorough review when I get some time.

Got mine this morning.
    Set it up with the kick, 18490 and the AGA-T for the cheapest stainless steel, Variable wattage Genesis set up I could think of. The quality of boh belies the price.

I cant believe how much better this is compared to the previous Telescope. It is much better built, the screw in top cap instead of the pressed fit, the stem on the locking mechanism, improved button and spring. The AGA full of juice is no lightweight and wll sit on the button and not fire.
    Not sure about the massive vent slots though and the thread on one end is a bit sticky, but other than that the rest of the threads are nice.
    I really like it.

Thanks Tim. ( I feel a review coming on).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra03tPIlC3M

2. Samuel H

Samuel H New Member

You are all just a bloody bunch of enablers. I am now compelled to talk to Tim and Simon and see if they've got one left so I can have an "out and about" mod !!!

There goes the money I got for the GoPro housing :)

3. equarpestuaph

equarpestuaph New Member

Double Post ?!?

4. Sonnny.L

Sonnny.L New Member

A good trade Limbot.
    Just waiting on the surf kit for it now

5. Andre

Andre New Member

Got rid of the Blurfix Kit in the end too to some guy from Toronto, so guess I'm trading GoPro stuff for vaping stuff (much better way of looking at it than as just spending money :) )

Oh and I just started researching the kick...ARGHHHHHHHHH :p

6. Joseph

Joseph New Member

Thanks for the review, they are good looking buggers and very solid.

7. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Let me guess,
    Smok's version of the eVic or MID ;)

8. Hiplecapicy

Hiplecapicy New Member

MID :GT pricks ears:

9. LongTom7

LongTom7 New Member

Totally agree, get them while you can, can't believe there's any left at this price.

Totally off topic vapourize, but have you found anything with the MVP that would make you think twice about buying it again. I'm heading off camping in a couple of weeks, I'll have access to power, but I'm not really keen on taking all my batteries and charger. I was thinking of grabbing a couple of these and I'll be set to go for a couple of days from each charge. I like the look of the build quality, they look solid. I'm not really a variable voltage fan, more of a vw man, but I am camping, so I guess I can rough it for a couple of weeks. I'm just about to pull the trigger unless there's an obvious reason not to.

10. i<3yahoo

i<3yahoo New Member

Hell I almost sold one of them to a pommie via the store today .... even with international postage it was cheaper to get it from ecigmodshop than source locally lol
    Simon/Tim , dont be suprised if a bloke called luke emails you lol

11. Labeabsep

Labeabsep New Member

Here's my review:
    [video=youtube;b77Np1lS52s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b77Np1lS52s&feature=youtu.be[/video]