Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Smoant Naboo Kit VS Vaporesso Luxe Kit

Discussion in 'Vapesourcing.com' started by Vapesourcing, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Active Member

Device:
    RX2/3 + TFV8
    Juice:
    Joyetech
    These days some small-sized dual-battery kits with good appearance are springing up a lot in the vape market, and some of my vape guys asked me which one to buy, so today I will introduce you two kit which is really worth to buy. And they are both available in the e-cigarette online store.

The first one is the Kit Smoant Naboo, although some designs continue the design style of the Charon mini, the overall design is full of technology. Naboo's corners are sleek, changes from the rigid design of the past to the curved design. In fact, the design form of the + - key is the main highlight of Naboo design, and it is also the biggest selling point of the product. The +-key uses a very high-end touchscreen button, a bit like a mobile phone's virtual navigation key. Its display is large, a 2.4-inch color screen. Take it in your hand like a mobile phone. As for the Naboo Sub ohm Tank, which uses a top filling system and a bottom air intake design, which are naturally better for e-juice injection and produce the best taste.
    [​IMG]
    About the Naboo's performance. The Smoant Naboo fires instantly with an instant ramp up, wattage seems very accurate and despite being quite heavy and slightly larger than the average dual 18650 devices, it feels very comfortable to use. I particularly like the custom curves on this device, they are done very well and having the 3 different interfaces. And the music mode interface, in my opinion, looks stunning and isn't just moving randomly but indeed is reacting to sound. The Ant 225 chip is very efficient, and battery life seems slightly better than most other dual 18650 devices despite the colorful display.

The second is the Kit Vaporesso Luxe, which looks like a combination between the Polar and the Revenger and is one hell of a fingerprint magnet. The device has the usual main center section with mirrored finish panels front and back. The front of the device has a 2.0" Colour screen and underneath we have virtual touch keys, the center one being the select key and also the Vaporesso logo, we also have the micro USB port on the front center bottom. One side of the device is featureless, the other has a very large pill shaped fire button towards the top, the back of the device has a fixed mirrored finish panel. As for the included Vaporesso Skrr Tank, which features the QF air distribution system. The QF strip coil is pre-installed, it's 0.18ohm and has a rating between 60w and 90w.
    [​IMG]
    About the Luxe's performance. I used the GT Mesh Coil in 100W output, the ignition is very fast during the test, and the output is not weak during the ignition time of 0.002S, the amount of smoke that erupted in the last 1S is no different from the middle. The meshed coil, according to personal experience, the smoke is more delicate and soft. For the layers of e-juice, it does a good job on reduction. This GT Mesh Coil has inherited most of the above advantages and has also greatly improved in terms of richness.