Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Smoant Charon, Wismech Predator and iJoy Captain lower to $37.69 and Free Shipping

Discussion in 'Urvapin.com' started by urvapin, Jul 13, 2017.

1. urvapin

urvapin Member

Device:
    RX300
    Juice:
    Panda
    Like the quality of the Battlestar, the Charon feels top notch. Absolutely nothing rattles when it's shaken, the tolerances and edges are all extremely smooth, and the magnets that hold the battery door into place are really solid. It's made of Zinc Alloy so it's heavier than the Battlestar, but in the hand it feels great and extra weight makes it feel even sturdier. For a $45.99 device, I am blown away by how nice it feels. You can get it from Urvapin and enjoy free shipping, just following this link: SMOANT Charon 218W mod

[​IMG]

The Predator 228 integrates WISMEC’s newest chipset with a wattage output rated at 1W to 228W and supports all the way from 0.1 ohms to 3.5 ohms. This is boosted by a technology that enhances steady power output. The airflow can be adjusted to your preference by turning the airflow control ring. This makes for a particularly positive characteristic for those vapers who enjoy the large clouds and high wattage output. $37.69 and free shipping, just get it via this link: Wismec Predator 228 mod

[​IMG]

IJOY Captain PD270 feels like nothing short of a well-made device. It has a simple yet fashion accents of its design. The Captain is a great mod that provides a fantastic vape. It seems to be accurate in power and temp mode. I have been vaping this thing non stop for the past few days and I have to say I like it, I like it a lot. $43.99 and free shipping, just get it via this link: iJoy Captain PD270 Mod.

[​IMG]

Any more electronic cigarette promotion infos, just check: Cheap Vape Deals

Best Seller:

ijoy captain pd270 $43.99 and Free Shipping

lmc 200w box mod $55.69 and Free Shipping

E Cig Clearance:

Kanger Dripbox 160W kit $33.99 and Free Shipping

Smok Marshal G320 TC Box Mod $42.99 and Free Shipping