Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Slim's E-juice LLC Review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by GamerLady, Mar 28, 2016.

1. GamerLady

GamerLady Member

Device:
    Kanger Subox Mini, Tesla Two Submod
    Juice:
    After a very disappointing time with Vista Vapors, my hubby and I decided to give Slim's E-juice a try after seeing comments on Reddit about the chocolate ejuice from there.

I ordered the Asian RY4, Dark Chocolate, and Dragon's Bane ejuices, so that's what my review is going to focus on; however, my husband loves grape so he tried the Purple Pixies juice and enjoyed it. Slim's offers several ways to customize your ejuice:
    • Add heavy flavor for free, and double shots of flavor for as low as $0.50.
    • Allows you to choose your nicotine level from 0-36mg
    • Create your own flavor by choosing from hundreds of flavors
    • Add caffeine to any ejuice
    • Add sweetener, sour, smooth, etc..
    RY4 Asian

I've been looking for a good RY4 for a really long time. FSUSA used to make a killer RY4 years ago; they changed the recipe, and it just isn't as good as it used to be. Slim's RY4 Asian rocks! It's a sweet caramel tobacco flavor with a little bit of spice. Nice vapor with the 50/50 pg/vg blend.

Dark Chocolate

It's decent... Not my favorite. Nice, dark chocolate on the inhale, but a bitter, chocolate liquor aftertaste on the exhale. This might be remedied with more sweetener; which I may try at some point in time.

Dragon's Bane

It's supposed to be a blend of Banana, Sweet Cream, Captain Crunch, Caramel Candy, Graham Cracker, Peanut Butter, and Vanilla Custard; however, all I got was banana on the inhale/exhale. However, it was good and not too sweet. Mixed 5 drops of this with the dark chocolate in my tank and it masked the chocolate liquor aftertaste. I will try this again with more flavoring and a bit of steeping.

Double Dutch Chocolate

Hubby and I ordered from Slim's a second time, and some reviewers said that they enjoyed this ejuice better than the Dark Chocolate. Honestly, I think it is worse than the Dark Chocolate; chocolate liquor on the inhale and very bitter chocolate liquor on the exhale. Tried adding some of my husband's very sweet Blueberry Cotton Candy to it, and it did not help. If anything it made taste like bitter, unripe wild blueberries with very bitter chocolate. I might try to get some plain Cotton Candy ejuice from a local store, but I am not terribly hopeful that this will improve the taste.

Ordered some others on the second order, but have not tried them yet. A friend who retreated from the local vape community because of drama returned and I loved his ejuice, so it may be awhile before I order online again.

Slim's prices are fair, and he allows a ton of customization; plus, you can save 20% with the promotion code for life "thankyou." If you stay away from the chocolate, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

One last thing... If you don't have time to steep your ejuice, order "heavy" flavoring; otherwise the flavor will be pretty weak.