Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Sigelei Fuchai V3 Review | Open and Closed

Discussion in 'ave40.com' started by Joyee, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Joyee

Joyee Member

Device:
    Shenzhen
    Juice:
    shopping
    Sigelei Fuchai V3 Kit, a brand new product, is mainly designed for beginners and novice vapers who want to have an intense and comfortable vaping experience as well as a compact and lightweight device. Measuring 106.2mm x 18.0mm x 9.1mm, Sigelei Fuchai V3 Kit indeed attracts so many people’s attention.

Specs:

• Battery Capacity: 400 mAh
    • Battery Life: more than 300 recharges
    • Battery Tube Material: aluminum
    • Tank Volume: 1.5 mL (cartridges)
    • Tank Material: PC
    • Output Wattage (base on 2.1 ohm): 5.5 W
    • Atomizer Range: 1.8 ohms
    • Input Voltage: 5 V
    • Output Voltage: 3.4 V
    • Green, blue, red LEDs to indicate battery life remaining
    Kit Contents:

• Sigelei Fuchai V3
    • Replacement fillable pod (1)
    • Charging cable
    [​IMG]

Made of PC material, The durable atomizer is integrated into Sigelei Fuchai V3 Kit and can also accommodate 1.5ml e-juice capacity with two cartridge flavors(fusion tobacco and lemon grapefruit tea). Moreover, you can only unscrew this tank to fill it with e-juice, or you can buy a new cartridge. In order to offer an intense, pure and comfortable vaping experience, the kit uses 2.1ohm coil head to cooperate with this tank. Sigelei Fuchai V3 Kit is powered by built-in 400mAh battery. This battery can allow you to use this small device throughout the day.

You only connect your pod to any devices such as a computer, laptop via USB Cable (included in the package) without replacing batteries. One of the most amazing features of this kit is the bottom-fill-e-juice system. You simply unscrew the bottom cap of this tank and fill e-juice into it directly, swiftly and effortlessly. The best part of this kit is that it has no any buttons, which liberates users from various settings, such as wattage, temperature, resistance, or the like. More importantly, Sigelei Fuchai V3 Kit can assist smokers in quitting smoking, so the device is a perfect choice.

[​IMG]

I think its made well and vapes okay... if you don't mind long and slow draws.
    I do like the build quality and feel of the Fuchai V3. It’s got a rubber coating, similar to the original Fuchai box mod. And the pods all fit snugly into the battery and click into place. I haven’t got any leaking (unless a hack went south), and there has been no gurgling, hot pops or spitback. Of the several pods I’ve tried, I have not had one bum coil — they all vaped the exact same. All in all, I think the Fucahi V3 is made well and vapes okay… if you don’t mind long and slow draws, and only getting 1.5 mL before needing to toss the pod.

The pods are relatively cheap at $5 for a two pack, but at only 1.5 mL, you will be paying north of $15 a week just to vape a whole pod per day. In my estimation, that defeats the purposes of using your own juice. And it’s not even a pass-thru battery! So if you’re looking for a solid-performing stealthy pod vape that can actually be RE-filled, I recommend checking out the Rofvape Warlock Peas instead of this. The Sigelei Fuchai V3 has too many quirks and let-downs for me to be able to recommend, although I will continue using mine until I run out of pods.

Highly Recommend:

Vape Pen Starter Kits

Sigelei Fuchai V3 Cartridge

SMPO MT Vape Pen Starter Kit - 420mAh

SMPO MT Cartridge 4pcs/Pack