Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Selection of VapeBar juice review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by htvahyt8h, Jan 15, 2016.

1. htvahyt8h

htvahyt8h New Member

So been at this since before Christmas running my ProVari, Tanks, Cartos, Clearos, Attys and RBA's.

So my tank config is the Boge F16 with Boge Drilled XL SR Carto (normally run these at 4.5v), the cartos are Boge XL LR (normally run at 3.8-4.0v, i have the LR be.comse i sometimes switch to a twist) and the clearos are the Kanger T3 BCC's (normally run similar to the cartos at 3.8v). Oh and all my mixes are 60/40 with 12mg.

Vixen Vapors RY4 "Tanked" (My all day vape)
    A sweet but mellow undertone of Caramel with an ever so slight tone of tobacco. This is something where your not getting smacked around by flavors and can easily use my tank as a dummy and suck all day.

Vape Dudes Key Lime Pie "Tanked" (My soon to be all day vape)
    From the first puff of this juice i was like WOW and the second puff was man i could really go a slice of baked cheese cake right now. It has the baked (im going to say burnt, but burnt in a good way) burnt flavor of the crust with that delish chalky sweetness of the cheese cake, while im not to keen on the lime flavor it also isn't over powering and really does add to the experience.

Kritike's Alchemy "Tanked"
    While i don't particularly like the tobacco flavors (I was a menthol smoker before so it was more about the feel rather than the smoke taste) i must say that this is verrrry good, its like an RY4 on steroids the tobacco flavor is there but it isn't saturating, also with the sweetness of i think caramel or vanilla it evens it out to be a nice tobacco for the non tobacco lovers.

.comldrons Peach Tea "Tanked"
    I know MJ does not really like this one too much and only vapes it sparingly (yeah right think we will all pass out if he does not have a tank of it in his hands) i will say it definitely has the Peach in spades but also a bit of a roughness when mixed with the tea flavor that does not make it too overpoweringly sweet.

Vixen Vapors Tigers Blood "Tanked"
    Im still always confused by the name of this one but the flavor is unmistakable, this is the sweet tooth's vape that likes strawberries and cream lollies, once again it inst over powering but there is no mistaking the strawberries and the added kick of the cream to thicken and normalize the taste.

Pretty much all my clearos are Menthol since it becomes very difficult to get the menthol taste out of anything once it has been used, I will give a huge shout out to .comldrons Wicked Mint though, this one is awesome, has the menthol coolness i love with the added kick of eucalyptus i will say though that the older it gets the more mellow it becomes (in the beginning it was so cool it felt like my mouth was burning). The others are just menthol's i have picked up from other suppliers

Lastly im down to my cartos, this is normally where i start a new juice at or leave one i know needs time to mature so i can test it every now and again before i tank it up or give it away.

.comldrons Wizards Brew
    Strong coffee, at the beginning it as ok but it seems as time has passed this ones added to the coffee bean count, im sure in time this one will be tanked as well.

.comldrons Witches Brew
    Fairly new to this one, not as strong as the wizards in coffee flavor but vapable and will improve with age.

.comldrons Wicked Mint
    I have heard so many raving about this one and to be honest when i first mixed it i couldn't stand the taste but now i see with time it is really starting to develop nicely (had this one going for about 2.5 weeks and am starting to get the hind of what everyone's raving about).

.comldrons Fuzzy Nuts
    How could i not have MJ's Fuzzy Nuts close at hand LOL. This one is similar to the peach tea but sweeter, while im not seeing much of a coconut coming through just yet ill keep testing every few days to see how it finally develops Im certainly not saying its bad just giving it some breathing space before i decide to tank it.

.comldrons Colada
    This ones a bit of a love hate, the first few toots are spot on and really brings back so many drunken nights but it is fairly sweet and soon becomes a bit over powering, im hoping with time it will even it self out as a good steady vaper.

Of course i have tried many others from other suppliers, some i like, some i have kept to keep trying to see if they improve and some were bin worthy immediately Time will tell who else i add to my tank list.

2. krevinn

krevinn New Member

Im on the Colada atm i love it, not too sweet for me, no juice is too sweet for me though.

3. TearsMyTears

TearsMyTears New Member

Wow! You went all out with the Vapebar flavours didn't you! :p

Some good flavours there but I just can't stand the Vixen Vapors RY4!
    It literally makes me sick to the stomach!

Did you pick up some Mint Slice Magic while you were at it?

4. dijone

dijone New Member

Lol yeah well I practically live there so have to go through all the stock. Yep I got the magic and I'd say I'm about a week away from been able to appreciate it, still has a bit of the chemical chocolate taste. It's an odd one with the RY4 as a few have said that but it's just the sweetness that brings me to it, not overpowered by the Tobacco, then there's your Alchemy which I'm digging but I Vape that one sparingly be.comse of the stronger smokey taste.

Was reading the cust vanilla thread earlier, def need to try me some of that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

5. fineprnt

fineprnt New Member

Then I know we've met. You know who I am but the question is who are you? lol!
    Just trying to put a face to a nickname. ;)

6. bgregorasgooglta6842

bgregorasgooglta6842 New Member

Ah, we'll think suit, black ProVari and lots of questions. Still stumped, think Troy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD