Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Rofvape Witcher Box Mod Starter Kit Review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by olysodaisy, Apr 11, 2017.

1. olysodaisy

olysodaisy New Member

Device:
    smok gx350
    Juice:
    VapeWild
    Today, we'll talk about the Rofvape Witcher Box Mod Starter Kit, that is the latest side-by-side mods by Rofvape, with a large witcher tank can hold up 5.5ml e-juice.
    [​IMG]
    When I first got the red Witcher kit, I was surprise. With stylish color, made of zinc alloy with brushed mental, give me a perfect hand-held felling and fashioable. Compare to Smok Alien 220w Box Mod, the Witcher Kit is nearly the same volume, while the Witcher is an all-in-one box kit, the width with 64mm, which is more larger and 98mm in length. The Witcher can be pleasurable to fit in hand because of conform to human engineering, with a large fire button in the top, as well as my little finger will hold the bottom.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    For the Withcer box mod, we can change 18650 battery easily via the bottom cap, rotating by the OPEN sign. Furthermore, the Witcher can be charged by USB port. The Witcher output power reach 1-75 watts and supports various output mods, such as VW,TC(Ti/Ni/SS). With a large 0.96 LED screen, we can check the vaping data clearly. The regulatory button are below the screen.

[​IMG]
    Moreover, the Witcher mod with 2 pcs cover, allows most atomizer to slide in the box. Your atomizer must in 23-25mm diameter.

[​IMG]
    The Witcher tank has a lage capacity of 5.5ml and top-fill, adjustable airflow system. Utilizes unique airflow separate and converged, with 5 airflow holes for airstream bottom to top, which will bring fantastic smooth flavor. What's more, all parts of atomizer can by detached and reassembled, bringing much more convenience in cleaning and maintenance.
    [​IMG]
    The Witcher kit with unique all-in-one designed, conform to human engineering. With a large juice capacity, works with single 18650 battery and maximum output reach 75W, easy to use, will be a good choice for beginners or advanced vapers.