Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

[request] Maccas Hot Apple Pie

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by aahmednashx, Jan 15, 2016.

1. aahmednashx

aahmednashx New Member

I was gifted by Mrjinks some Apple Jax from Cyber Liquids and I swear it was like vaping a McDonald's Hot Apple Pie.
    https://www.cyberliquids.com/product/apple-jax-e-liquid/ (US$22 for 30mls)

Ive looked online and even asked on reddit but i cant find anything other than normal 'apple pie'.
    The Apple Jax had more of a pastry taste, and slightly oily. Think Roasted Strawberry from VE but with apples.

Any help would be great,
    Thanks in advance.

2. vattenpipa

vattenpipa New Member

3. morrosov

morrosov New Member

well it was pretty damn good, but i wouldnt go that far.

4. Pink Floyd Fun

Pink Floyd Fun New Member

More of an apple jax recipe that one. Bloody americans have all the best cereals, coming back to canada sucked after being spoilt their as a child. Probably looking at something like this

Apple pie
    Cinnamon
    Acetyl pyrazine
    Sweetner

If the cinnamon's too strong either cut it back or get some magic mask into the mix

5. Joubrebus

Joubrebus New Member

do you know the percentages ?

6. baolgapetrovy3756

baolgapetrovy3756 New Member

Nah no idea. If I were to make it blind I would try something like %6-4-2-1 respectively and work my way from their but that's just me. If the acetyl isn't enough I would suggest replacing the cinnamon flavour with one of those cinnamon pastry ones. I learnt the hard way not to over do acetyl. Once you figure out the ratio you want, feel free to make a 100% concentrate blend then use that with the pg/vg/nic at desired strength. Much better way of doing a flavour you make lots of imo

7. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    If I wеrе tо mаkе it blind I wоuld try sоmеthing likе %6-4-2-1 rеspесtivеly аnd wоrk my wаy frоm thеir but thаt's just mе. If thе асеtyl isn't еnоugh I wоuld suggеst rеplасing thе сinnаmоn flаvоur with оnе оf thоsе сinnаmоn pаstry оnеs. I lеаrnt thе hаrd wаy nоt tо оvеr dо асеtyl. Оnсе yоu figurе оut thе rаtiо yоu wаnt, fееl frее tо mаkе а 100% соnсеntrаtе blеnd thеn usе thаt with thе pg/vg/niс аt dеsirеd strеngth. Muсh bеttеr wаy оf dоing а flаvоur yоu mаkе lоts оf imо