Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Red Star Vapor - vendor review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by Lynk, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Lynk

Lynk Member

Device:
    Aspire Nautilis
    Juice:
    Mt. Baker Vapor Pineapple Peach
    Many, many friends in the Phoenix area recommended this shop to me, they have a couple local locations. They also have an online storefront at https://www.redstarvapor.com/

They mix great juices to order and have awesome customer service. I wish I had the chance to get out to their store more often, but they are really great and can answer a lot of questions to newbie and seasoned vapers alike!

2. Cole

Cole Guest

This is by far my favorite flavor yet. It's sweet yet not too artificially sweet, it's like refreshing if that makes sense. I tried this on my friends vape and it was the reason I actually went out and bought one because it's just that good!!

3. Liyah

Liyah New Member

Device:
    V2 Pro Series 3
    Juice:
    Cool Menthol
    I'm so new to all of this and viewing this website made me want to get my wallet out lol.... I didn't realize that there were so many different customized flavors to choose from. The shops I have been to in my area unfortunately either are just as a newb as I am or they aren't experienced in mixing. I am very interested in the 'sexy skittles' and 'peanut butter cup cheesecake' ... Are the flavors exactly as stated or do you think the appeal is in the name itself? Thanks for sharing - I will surely check this out!

4. Lynk

Lynk Member

Device:
    Aspire Nautilis
    Juice:
    Mt. Baker Vapor Pineapple Peach
    Well... if you go to the store in person they let you taste or smell before you buy. I don't know about the 'peanut butter cup cheesecake' (though I now want to make this as a food thing LOL!) but I have tried the Sexy Skittles flavor and it is awesome! One of my very favorites! In fact that's the flavor a friend let me try that made me go to this store in the first place. I'm so glad they sell online too since I'm moving soon! :D

5. Davienna

Davienna New Member

Device:
    E-cigarette
    Juice:
    Orange
    Thanks for this information, such a pity I am so far I will not be able to smell or taste before buying but I have decided to buy some new ones online so I will make my purchases based on your reviews. I want to even look into selling because the market for it here is not really developed.

6. Anthony King

Anthony King New Member

Device:
    Sigeli 150W, Arctic tank
    Juice:
    Crunchberry from MtBakerVapor
    This site has a ton of flavors, a lot of which are new to me. What I'm most interested in is the "pre-steeped" juices. Have you tried them? I wonder if it's worth the extra money? I plan on ordering some of the Gremlin Grahams because it sounds fantastic, I'll post back once I get it and try it. Thanks for the heads up on this place!

7. Davienna

Davienna New Member

Device:
    E-cigarette
    Juice:
    Orange
    LOL, It is my first time hearing about this one and I think I would try it. I just hope the extra money is worth it.

8. Acheno84

Acheno84 Member

Device:
    Ego pen
    Juice:
    Blueberry
    So Sexy Skittles is the bees knees? I'll have to check into it soon then. I'm still new at the online shopping for ejuices so I could use some help in the flavor finding department. I just don't want to be spending a ton of money on the cheap, flavorless stuff, ya know? I'll be sure to check out their page and start a shopping cart soon :)

9. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    I rеаlly еnjоy Mоthеrs Lоvе frоm Rеd Stаr. It's реасhy with sоmе оthеr fruits аnd its а gооd АDV... I think I mаy gо buy sоmе nоw thаt I аm thinking оf it!