Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Provari

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by lotonegro, Sep 16, 2015.

1. lotonegro

lotonegro New Member

Maybe the wrong way to do this BUT,

What sits atop your PV that gives you the most consistent flavour, Longevity I bought A 6ml DCT and am looking for the Best thats out there OTHER than rebuildables (that would be a little too much too soon for me).

Cheers

2. vordusckin

vordusckin New Member

Ah everyone will have a different opinion on that. For me its a i06 atomiser, with the provari probably use a 2.5 or 3.5 ohm atomiser, and good drip tip, and dripping at around 4.5 to 5.2 volts, that gives me a pure great taste. But dripping is a little art form that few have the paitence for now a days. Prior to using genesis atomisers I dripped 95% of the time for 18 months. But it does take some practice to get it right, as if you under or over drip the taste is crap, and you do need to drip every 5 or 6 drags, so its not for everyone.

3. iluhjesse

iluhjesse New Member

Too true Mick, I do at times, but mostly looking at tank systems and the like, should have mentioned that hey...

4. Ray

Ray New Member

5. pingrainbow

pingrainbow New Member

seems that prices are getting crazy for stuff, a polycarbonate tank for over 50 now.

6. Agriply

Agriply New Member

More for the machine work i would be guessing...Im not buying one, just not a cool looking tank. The Dct seems a bit ordinary, but the thread posted on tanks just after is getting to be helpful

7. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    Thе PrоVаri™ is а miсrоprосеssоr соntrоllеd еlесtrоniс vаpоrizеr thаt lеts yоu аdjust thе vоltаgе in sесоnds with just а fеw buttоn prеssеs. Nоw yоu саn diаl-in thе pеrfесt sеttings fоr yоur аtоmizеr, саrtоmizеr аnd е-liquid. Thе PrоVаri™ hаs а rеgulаtеd оutput whiсh kееps thе vоltаgе thе sаmе with еасh puff rеgаrdlеss оf yоur rеmаining bаttеry pоwеr. Аs thе bаttеry drаins thе dеviсе will kееp thе vоltаgе соnsistеnt giving yоu thе pеrfесt vаpеr аll dаy lоng.