Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Peppermint.

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by Bad Mother F*cker, Jan 26, 2016.

1. bajanessshuley7730

bajanessshuley7730 New Member

Nothing here I can add ..... Chris is the Guru on this topic.
    Thanks again for your help a few months ago Chris, horehound goes into a few of my recipes now :)
    Cheers
    Sodd

2. Faith S

Faith S New Member

Not quite the guru and only the mint/menthols. LOL

Just on this. I found I needed to work with concentrates that have some sort of throat, mouth, tongue sensation. Be.comse we only vape 8mg I was never quite satisfied with just taste of flavour it needed a physical sensation as well. The mints by themselves for the most part don't have it or if they do, it has no longevity in the mix. That's why I use the sharp or acidic flavours and the menthols and koolada adds the extra punch. Eucalyptus by itself is the same, for me it needs the menthol to top it off or in the case of the koala vape from steamers lime.

For those who have not tasted horehound it is supposed to be black salty licorice but I find it is great for knocking back the sweetness of some of the candy mints and adds almost a sour note that gives a tongue sensation and suits our palate.

3. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    With peppermint, I love combining it with:

French Vanilla
    Double Chocolate
    Koolada

You can add in Vanilla Swirl if you'd like. This is a recipe I got from a friend of mine but I tweaked the percent to my liking so I didn't include them. But it tastes so delicious. You should try it and give us your opinion. Good luck!

4. Chris_A

Chris_A Member

Device:
    Aspyre
    Juice:
    Custom
    I really try to avoid peppermint flavors as much as I can. Sure, I`l vape it if nothing else is available, but apart from that, I prefer more sweetish flavors to peppermint.

5. SapnaTheBaller3

SapnaTheBaller3 Member

Device:
    ELeaf
    Juice:
    O.C
    I never really liked peppermint but every one has been bringing it up lately. Should give it a second go.

6. Acheno84

Acheno84 Member

Device:
    Ego pen
    Juice:
    Blueberry
    Peppermint is a tough one to mix with, because it can go a few different ways. I have mixed chocolate with peppermint and it tasted like peppermint bark. The only time that I mix a fruit with a minty flavor is when I'm using the menthol flavor, and I use just a bit so it's not overbearing. I like the minty freshness aftertaste though, so I haven't kicked the menthol out of my mod just yet. :)

7. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    I have also tried this flavour. Once, my friend recommended this flavour to me and I would have to say that peppermint flavour is definitely one of the best flavours I have ever tried. By the way, the top on in my list is the Gorilla Flavour and then comes the peppermint. :)

8. ejorman1010

ejorman1010 Member

Device:
    Tesla
    Juice:
    Johnson Creek
    I tried a sample and I couldn't take another hit. I just never liked peppermint flavored things and the same rings true for e-juices. I'd have to mix it with something, but I'm not a huge fan of mixing flavors.