Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

New Release: SMOK E-Priv 230W TC Kit, SMOK Novo Vape Pod System Starter Kit

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by vaporl, Jul 5, 2018.

1. vaporl

vaporl Member

Device:
    TESLA
    Juice:
    DESERT STORM
    New Release: SMOK E-Priv 230W TC Kit, SMOK Novo Vape Pod System Starter Kit
    SMOK E-Priv 230W TC Kit
    [​IMG]
    Inspired by the powerful engine of world’s top-class racing cars, SMOK launches another stunning vape kit - E-Priv Kit. Every detail is meticulously designed and elaborately crafted, whether from the design, the material or the workmanship, you will find it a desirable vaping engine. SMOK E Priv Kit is powered by dual 18650 batteries and max output supplied to 230W. SMOK E Priv Mod comes with amazing SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank, which matches strong V12 Prince cores. Vape with all these powerful combinations and you will see how wonderful your vaping journey would be!

Specifications:
    E-Priv Mod:
    Material: Zinc Alloy
    Size: 85 x 47 x 31.88mm Weight: 194.5g
    Battery: 2 x 18650 batteries
    Power Range: 1W-230W
    Standby Current: <300uA
    Input Voltage: 6.4V-9.0V
    Output Voltage: 0.5V-9.5V
    Resistance Range: 0.1Ω-2.5Ω(VW)/ 0.05Ω-2Ω(TC)
    Temperature Range: 200°F-600°F/ 100°C-315°C
    Charging Voltage: 5V
    Charging Current: 1.3A

TFV12 Prince Tank:
    Material: Stainless Steel
    Size: 28 x 63mm
    Weight: 60g
    Capacity: 8ml
    Thread: 510

Click to see more detail about SMOK E-Priv 230W TC Kit

SMOK Novo Vape Pod System Starter Kit
    [​IMG]
    Fabulous and gorgeous, here comes the newly designed pod system device - SMOK Novo Pod System Kit, which has cobra covered at front and back, plated material at the side, both of which make SMOK NOVO Kit more exquisite. It is powered by large built-in 450mAh battery, powerful enough to give you expected vapor. SMOK NOVO comes with a compact size measured 88.3mm by 24.3mm by 14.3mm, while its mouthpiece is ergonomically designed, which can suit your mouth perfectly. And there are two replacement pods included in package, both of which have 2ml capacity, you can drip your favorite e-liquid into them. Mini size, easier operation, Novo will be your intimate vapemate. Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!

Specification:
    Size: 88.3 x 24.3 x 14.3mm
    Weight: 40g
    Battery Capacity: 450ml
    Standby Current: <200uA
    E-Juice Capacity: 2ml
    Input Voltage: 3.3V-4.2V
    Output Wattage: 10W-16W
    Covered with Cobra Pattern
    Ergonomicc Design and Portable Size
    Air-Driven System

Click to see more detail about SMOK Novo Vape Pod System Starter Kit

SMOK I-Priv 230W Voice Control Kit
    [​IMG]
    The SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Starter Kit presents one of the industry's most innovative technology, featuring an AI-powered chipset capable of Voice Control System and compatible with dual 18650/20700/21700 batteries to pair with the TFV12 Prince Tank. Elevating the technological prowess of traditional box mods to new heights, the SMOK I-PRIV 230W Box Mod implements a Voice Control System in which the mod can recognize voice command and perform adjustments with the AI technology (Artificial Intelligent). The I-PRIV Mod integrates a futuristic designs with aggressive design elements inspired by superheroes for a visually striking display. The utilization of dual 20700 and 21700 vape batteries (sold separately) provides the combination of range and flexibility to create a longer lasting output technology with optional support for 18650 batteries for added versatility. The I-PIV has a maximum output of 230W and a plethora of output adjustments ranging from sophisticated temperature control suite with added Memory Mode for increased precision. The impressive SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank features a maximum capacity of 8 milliliters, new button-lock hinged top-fill, smooth dual bottom airflow control, and the utilization of the TFV12 Prince Coil System with the utilization of the Prince Mesh and Prince Strip Coils.

I-Priv Kit Comes With:
    1 x I-PRIV Mod
    1 x TFV12 Prince Tank
    1 x V12 Prince Strip Coil 0.15ohm(pre-installed)
    1 x V12 Prince Mesh Coil 0.15ohm
    1 x 18650 battery Adapter
    1 x Replacement Glass Tube
    1 x USB Cable
    1 x User Manual
    Spare Parts

Click to buy SMOK I-Priv 230W Voice Control Kit