Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by bedi, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Gemma Rowlands

Gemma Rowlands Member

Device:
    e-cig
    Juice:
    Strawberry
    I'm Gemma, and I have only just decided to give vaping a go, after hearing positive things about it from friends who have tried it in the past. I have two friends who were once very heavy smokers, and they have now been able to give up completely and they smoke nicotine free vapour, which is a great thing for them to be able to say, and I am very proud of them indeed. I hope to be able to cut back even more myself, and hopefully I will be able to be completely free of it fairly soon, which will be great.

2. Geeka

Geeka New Member

Device:
    eGo ONE
    Juice:
    Apple
    Hello guys, I'm Geeka and I'm pleased to have found this forum. I've only started vaping eight months ago and I must admit how delighted I am to have found a replacement for cigarettes. Soon enough, I hope to be free of smoking altogether like Gemma above. Thank you for sharing that about your friends.

Have a wonderful week!

3. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Device:
    Vape Pen Endeavor
    Juice:
    Churrios
    Welcome to the forum Mommy! Are you a vaper already or are you considering it? For me it made a big difference as it's way cheaper and healthier than smoking.

4. GamerLady

GamerLady Member

Device:
    Kanger Subox Mini, Tesla Two Submod
    Juice:
    Welcome to the board, it's nice to meet you! I know what you mean. It takes a while for the box where you can change your avatar to pop up; it will pop up in about one or two minutes if you do not click your browser's "refresh" or "back" buttons.

I use Google Chrome as my browser, but you probably will not see much of a difference on Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer.

5. Acheno84

Acheno84 Member

Device:
    Ego pen
    Juice:
    Blueberry
    Hello from Florida! Round 2 of vaping and having a hard time kicking cigarettes completely, but almost there. Trying to get my wife on the vape program soon too. How long before everyone became totally adjusted?

oportosanto likes this.
  6. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Device:
    Vape Pen Endeavor
    Juice:
    Churrios
    Hey there Acheno84, welcome to the forum! I think you have the right spirit, no one is saying it's easy to quit smoking, even with the help of vaping, but it's certainly made easy. Great that you are trying to get the wife aboard too! I'd say in a few weeks you'll be adjusted to the new reality. ;)

7. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    Hello! and welcome to the forum. This forum is a great place to share your vaping experiences. I must say that I have experienced a lot of health improvement after switching to vaping. Enjoy vaping and avoid relapse. Good Luck.

8. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    You should make your wife aware of the advantages and health benefit of vaping. I have also experienced a lot of benefits. You can show many success stories on the Internet in which people have left cigars. You and your wife will definitely enjoy vaping within months. Good Luck.

9. ZXD22

ZXD22 Member

Device:
    Joyetech Ego One
    Juice:
    Atmos watermelon
    Forgot to post in here haha! I am a relatively new vaper and have been vaping for about 2 weeks now! Nice to meet most of you so far haha!

10. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Device:
    Vape Pen Endeavor
    Juice:
    Churrios
    HI ZXD, you are a well established member, welcome either cases and I hope to keep seeing you around. :)

11. daniel hancock

daniel hancock New Member

Device:
    sub-box
    Juice:
    raspberry custard
    Hello i'm Dan, have been vaping for just over a year now and I love it!

Started off using a normal pen style E-cig and moved quickly onto a sub ohm tank. Currently using a sub box with an Atlantis tank, but that is one of many of the different set ups I have. Liquid wise I love my custards, currently trying a new blend of banana custard which is superb!

12. tskier01123

tskier01123 Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP with Nautilus Mini Tank
    Juice:
    Vaporleaf - Fire & Ice (Cinnamon / Menthol)
    Didn't see this! Hi all, I'm Bill from Colorado. Have been vaping for about a year and a half and use it exclusively to keep myself from smoking cigarettes. If anyone has any questions I'm happy to help! It's a great community here!

13. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Device:
    Vape Pen Endeavor
    Juice:
    Churrios
    Hi Bill, welcome to the forum! Great that you managed to quit cigarettes, how did that work at first, was it hard to quit the cigarettes?

14. tskier01123

tskier01123 Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP with Nautilus Mini Tank
    Juice:
    Vaporleaf - Fire & Ice (Cinnamon / Menthol)
    When I first went on ecigs I was pretty excited just to get off cigarettes. Had been trying to quit for a while and was just sick of them. It wasn't the replacement I expected it to be but, I couldn't deny it worked for me. Started off with the crappy 'pretend cig' ecig and found that as long as I was using that I wasn't getting an overwhelming urge to smoke. I'd want to smoke, for sure, driving, after eating, in the morning, etc but I felt way more in control of my addiction, if that makes sense. I went down a rabbit hole of learning all about vaping and frequented a nearby shop pretty often. Got better and better rigs, more choosy about my juices and have a good setup now that I don't need to 'experiment' with anymore. I think the hobby aspect of the ecigs helped distract me as well as the device itself.

From time to time I'd fall off the wagon, but I'd always go long enough without smoking that when I did start smoking I could really feel what it was doing to me. When I smoked cigarettes I would get migraines all the time, restless legs when I was sleeping and just generally bad respiration. 19 years of smoking though, you really don't notice, the poison is pretty subtle after that long of a time. Those symptoms disappeared as I vaped, but it was gradual, almost to the point I didn't notice it. Then I'd pick up a cigarette or two and then grab a pack, smoke fore a day or two and start having migraines with restless legs. The stark difference I'd feel from being a 'vaper' to a smoker did a lot to convince me that I was done poisoning myself. I might be poisoning myself, still, I guess the jury is still out on that one but, with my own anecdotal evidence; I'm going to live a lot longer poisoning myself this way.

How about you, what's your story?

oportosanto likes this.
  15. Pamphleteer

Pamphleteer New Member

Device:
    eGo One 1100mAh Sky Blue
    Juice:
    Banana
    Hey everybody, my name is Sam and I'm brand new here. Been vaping a few months. It's such a relaxing hobby and fun to do at nights when I just want to kick back and watch a few programs. You guys seem like a pretty cool community and I am glad I found this place!

oportosanto likes this.
  16. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Device:
    Vape Pen Endeavor
    Juice:
    Churrios
    Wow, 19 years of smoking is a long time...! I am now fighting to get my dad and brother to quit, but my dad has been smoking for over 50 years and he is really not that willing to do it.

Welcome Sam!

17. Sirvapealot

Sirvapealot Member

Device:
    Flowermate Pro
    Juice:
    Gummy Bear
    Hello all, my name is Tony. I've been vaping for a while, but I'm new to this forum. It's something that I like to do that relaxes me. Hoping to connect with some interesting folks on here.

18. AcuraIntegurl

AcuraIntegurl New Member

Device:
    BT-
    Juice:
    Cherry
    Hello everyone! My name's Asaria and I'm new to this vaping forum but not to vaping. I've been a vaper since two years and I live in the Caribbean. Nice to meet you all.

19. KAMSA

KAMSA New Member

Device:
    none
    Juice:
    none
    Hi. I'm a new member - who doesn't actually vape. I smoked cigarettes for years and am just here to hear about what people like about vaping, pros, cons, etc. Just curious.

oportosanto likes this.
  20. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    Welcome to vape, bro. This website is the best of the best to discuss on vaping devices. We are all here to help you.