Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by bedi, Sep 27, 2015.

1. HaloDeltfoege

HaloDeltfoege New Member

Check out the post by noe a newbie shopping list mate u will find everything u need to get going

IN Hiding from a vapers wife

2. Pwcfan

Pwcfan New Member

Dont worry MrsG. I only lurk on forums, not down creepy laneways. I will leave the laneway lurking to you :)

3. EloffDus

EloffDus New Member

Welcome to the home of fog new people...im sure youll all be well enlightend and have a ton of fun...good on you all...

4. JerryFife

JerryFife New Member

5. IVY

IVY New Member

Is that a Pervari with an Alien Prove?

6. CHRISTINE I

CHRISTINE I New Member

Cabbage yet another thread destroyed

IN Hiding from a vapers wife

7. Laframe

Laframe New Member

Welcome new people.

For the next few weeks, buying anything from China is not going to be shipped quickly due to Chinese New Year. If you order from China, even using DHL or EMS, expect to get your order sometime in March.
    For newbies wanting a starter kit, the quickest & best way right now is to use ancomssie vendor, approved by AVF & order nic from a USA vendor.

8. nooneneedtoknow

nooneneedtoknow New Member

Big welcome to new members..Don't be afraid to ask the questions on AVF you don't need flame proof suits or tin foil hats.

9. adilbeckov

adilbeckov New Member

New people may want to give these guys a try while China is on Holiday right now.

Mt. Baker Vapor is very reasonable priced and has heaps of juices to choose from and is a USA Vendor. Just order in before the last minute becomse it does take a few weeks to get here. I've only ordered once so far but mine took around 22 days and that was with the slowest shipping option just after the Christmas holidays. Others may have gotten theirs sooner. If you pay a little more for shipping, I'm sure it would come a bit faster. Mt. Baker actually ships out within 24 hours but it's just the time it takes to travel from the USA tocomstralia that is the wait.

Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes, USA made E Juice, and Accessories

P.S. if you like a nice fruity sweet juice and a bit of menthol (not overpowering..just a hint) you must try Thug juice. Love that stuff. Also you can build your own juice with them and put together any flavor combination you want which is really cool. I made, USA mix bacco with Watermelon and menthol. Prices listed right now are $5.99 for 15ml, $8.49 for 30ml bottle and $11.99 for a 50ml bottle. You can add extra flavor shots for .25 each. Those are near Health Cabin prices but I think the shipping is actually a little more than China for their fast shipping options. Those are pretty good prices and I liked the juice and liked all the different options. Not trying to sell anyone Mt. Baker over any other vendors as I don't have anything to do with the company. Just a cheap option for nice tasting juice :)

Hope this helps someone out.

10. QWERTZ500

QWERTZ500 New Member

Hi folks,
    I'm comren, 32, from Tassie and I just got my first ecig, the Ego T today in the post, with various juices. From China in under a week, I'm quite happy so far, I just have to fiddle around and work out what works best for me :) Anyway, just thought I'd say hello as this forum has given me lots of help as I lurked, trying to figure out what I was buying and how to use it.

11. Raquel

Raquel New Member

Hi comren and welcome..We got some smart cookies in here so fire away if you have any questions, congrats on getting set up it's all good:)

12. Raspe

Raspe New Member

Hi comren, I'm also in the Hobart area in Tassie :) Welcome to the forum. We also order from Health Cabin in China quite often and we always get our stuff in about 6 days on average using the EMS shipping method.

13. Ziionn

Ziionn New Member

Hi Guys,

My name is Didier and I've just about joined the rank of being a vaper (Ego-C kit is on it's way from DHL!). I've been smoking for 7 years and thought that time was up (and donating increasing $$$ to the govt!). Tried to quit several times by the way of less smokes, to cold turkey (did this before Christmas last year, and went bezerk after a week).

I'm in my early 30's and I'm from the Sydney area.

I saw about that time they had e-cigs in the tobacconist and I'd give it a try. It was pretty garbage, not to mention nicotine free, so I've been hitting the analogues. But after a browse on Whirlpool and a relatives kit, I thought I'd give it another go!

Like to add, I've got a female I've tried to get in on this, bought a pretty Ego Q battery for her kit to get her at ease.

14. Shelbien

Shelbien New Member

Hmmm between you , MargyB ,Limbot and now comren ... can we say cheap shipping on a bulk HC order , pop into salamance for a brekkie one morning and divvy up :D

15. Blackops8

Blackops8 New Member

No cookies here this be the coleslaw mafias turf,

16. mj74

mj74 New Member

Welcome DIDZ, to the wonderful world of vaping.
    We've been hoping to recruit a high profile celebrity. ;)

[​IMG]

17. suexunnislect

suexunnislect New Member

Welcome comren and didz to AVF and the wonderful world of vaping. Gl to u both

18. Kataki

Kataki New Member

Hehe. I was here before him (and some say just as good looking :p )

Cheers - pretty sure I'll have a bit to say here!

19. Jemprodo

Jemprodo New Member

Hang around DIDZ, you'll like it here.
    We'll make a vegetable out of you, yet !
    And I do like a man who understands the value of an exclamation mark ! :)

20. adigeadige

adigeadige New Member

I am sick of these shockingly handsome good men joining up !!! no-one gonna look twice at a broken down old slob like me :D

Welcome Didz ... ya bastard :)