Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by bedi, Sep 27, 2015.

1. shab112

shab112 New Member

thanks for the help just placed an order

2. toogrargy

toogrargy New Member

G'day and Welcome to all the new vapers in the last week! It's good to see so many new 'faces'!

3. ildt12

ildt12 New Member

Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your stay

4. KellyFort

KellyFort New Member

hi every one im dawzzy from good old tassie been vaping for two weeks and smoke free for the same just thought i should post in the newbys thread cheers

5. roxy07

roxy07 New Member

Nice to meet you Dawzzy! I see you'll soon be a proud owner of a VMAX too. Can't wait to get mine in my hands. :-D

6. ererlesync

ererlesync New Member

Ahh a Hobartian! I'm living up in Lilydale near Lonnie.. moving back over to Perth next week though, just in time to dodge the ice ;-)
    Welcome.. happy vaping mate!

7. guildzzwmyu

guildzzwmyu New Member

hi Flitterby yes i just ordered a vmax cant wait to see how it vapes have u got urs yet
    hi juddcom yer down here in slowbart freazin me nipples off it will be nice in perth i like it over the west

8. horose

horose New Member

Nope, they're not being shipped till tomorrow so won't have mine till Tuesday at the earliest. I visited Hobart lastcomgust. Was nice - but cold! Wish I'd been a vaper then. Had to go for a walk and then change my clothes every single time I had a smoke. Was visiting a first time mum and her new bub. Oh well, next time I'll be nice and warm - inside!!

9. Cracker Jack

Cracker Jack New Member

I always wanted to move to Tassie. I hate hot weather. And I live in NQ :(

10. Kayleigh

Kayleigh New Member

Bcomtiful environment but a hole of a place to live and the weather sucks. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

11. Ah yes Tassie, what a magic place! lovely people, great sights, great pub/clubs and a really good exchange rate on thecomssie Dollar!!

12. NocturnalWitch

NocturnalWitch New Member

Hi helen. 2 years huh... Nice. What kind of pv do you like?

13. Deeds

Deeds New Member

one made of spam..

14. StandForce7

StandForce7 New Member

aww shes gone, i was waiting for her to say "whats a pv?" lol

15. kingjav6789

kingjav6789 New Member

probably she's thinking of a different "pv"(personal vibra....)...lol:rolleyes:

16. smb

smb New Member

Hi everyone. I'm as new as they get! Got my vaping starter kit today! I feel this is my last hope to quit smoking, as I've tried almost everything and failed. I've been labelled as 'highly physically addicted' to smoking. I'm really hoping to have success with vaping, as I'm only breaking the nicotine addiction and not the "smoking" addiction. I have a an electronic cigarette before that contained nicotine, but it didn't last long before I was back to smoking nasty cigarettes again. Any advice from others that were highly addicted smokers?

17. davght

davght New Member

Hi KitKat and welcome. What starting kit did you get?

18. PICKLES

PICKLES New Member

I think it is safe to say we were all highly addicted smokers, now we are vapers, most of us still use nocotine, nothing wrong with that, it definatly helps the ciggy cravings, then one day you wake up after vaping only for a few months and cigarettes don't even enter your mind any more :)

19. foobarman

foobarman New Member

I got the 510 T starter kit. Figured it was a good one to start off with, plus was one of the cheapest... incase I fail! :/ I think that's what I'm finding hard already... the nicotine withdrawls! Normally smoke between 25-30 a day (which was actually already cut back from my 50 pack a day about 6 months ago). Have only had about 7 cigs in the past 24 hours since receiving my 510T... hoping to reduce that to 5 cigs over the next 24 hours... but I'm struggling!!! I know from a previous quit, if I can get to a 5 day mark of having no cigarettes at all... I'll be fine! But I'm highly addicted to the habit of smoking, so really hoping have the vapor will help me get through this.

20. dnodean

dnodean New Member

Well vaping 0nic is on par with cold turkey, you will be simulating the act of smoking but you will still be withdrawing from the nicotine and other chemicals in cigarettes. If you are able to do that it is great and kudos to you. There have been a few vapers here who have sucessfully started vaping juice with nic in it then gradually cut down the mg's bit by bit until they are on 0nic. That is your other option if you find going cold turkey too hard. I am very interested to see if that works out for you though. And don't be too hard on yourself if you do have the occasional smoke, the nico demon is very cunning. Good luck :)