Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. adafania

adafania New Member

Nice avatar whizgig LOL

2. sandy sue

sandy sue New Member

Yet another new vaper on deck.
    I finally got a starter kit and the same afternoon I opened the packaging I stopped the cigarettes (1.5 wks ago - 17/03/14), I'm loving the ability to smell and taste better and very much enjoying the improved sleep.
    Why on earth did I not do this sooner, I've been spreading the word everywhere, I'm also in the process of converting 3 guys from work.

How much life story do people want.....36yr old male from S/E Melbourne, I've tried every thing bar hypnosis to quit my 20 year habit and nothing has worked until vaping.
    I only have a 'vapebar' starter kit of 2x1000mAh Ego-c upgrade batteries (just changed to the low res' coils, huge improvement), Quickly got into tanks over cart's, I prefer an airy draw and drilled out my 'Aspire bdc' and 'Kanger EVOD' air ways to 1.5mm and glad I did.
    I've only tried ready to go e-juices from MBV so far, currently I've only been using PG-65% VG-35% with 12mg Nic' and I'm really loving the 'morning vape' and 'cinnamon scroll'.
    I'm already researching my step-up unit and 2 maybe 3 guys from work are wanting in at that level, hopefully I can find myself an easy to use upgrade that can still fit in my pocket.

This is sure to be enough to start me off, happy vaping and glad to be aboard.

3. Intalluts

Intalluts New Member

Hey hey

Long time lurker just arrived back on canuk shore after a working holiday through the uk and a bit of a tour through Europe on the way home (so that id end up broke by the time I goe home it seems)

I have not been a consistent or committed vaper. Partially due to travel and a lot due to financial capability - I cannot afford to smoke in canada like I do overseas! Over there its like going back in time - durries at 70s/80s rates, advertising galore.

So time to order and practise some diy!