Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

New Arrival:Eleaf iStick Pico S 100W Starter Kit,Aspire Feedlink Revvo Squonk Kit

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by vaporl, Apr 16, 2018.

1. vaporl

vaporl Member

Device:
    TESLA
    Juice:
    DESERT STORM
    New Arrival:Eleaf iStick Pico S 100W Starter Kit,Aspire Feedlink Revvo Squonk Kit
    Eleaf iStick Pico S 100W Kit
    [​IMG]
    Eleaf iStick Pico S 100W Kit is coming, features an unique apperance, comes with a small size that fits comfortable in hand. Eleaf iStick Pico S Starter Kit consists of the iStick Pico S 21700 Mod and Eleaf Ello Vate atomizer. Powered by single 21700 or 18650 battery, its Max wattage can reach up to 100W. The Eleaf Ello Vate Tank has the bulb appearance and elegant color that deliver the high-end feeling. Working with the HW-M Coil, it brings the purest flavor. There are multiple protections to guarantee the safe vaping.

Specifications:
    E-liquid capacity: 6.5ml
    Battery: 1 x 21700 Battery
    Output wattage: 100W max

Click to see more detail about Eleaf iStick Pico S 100W Starter Kit

Aspire Feedlink Revvo Squonk Kit
    [​IMG]
    Aspire Feedlink Revvo Squonk Kit is the brand new bottom feed kit from Aspire Team. Comes with the Aspire Revvo Boost Tank, it is the unique BF Kit for vaping. The Aspire Feedlink Revvo Mod is powered by single 18650 battery. Its fire time is as quickly as 10s. Features the push fire button that is easy to use. With the built-in 7ml silicon e-juice bottle, it will meet your daily need. Besides, the 2ml aspire Revvo Boost tank has a bottom-fill design through a squonk pin connection with the wattage range between 70W to 80W. Adopted the innovative Aspire Radial Coil (ARC) technology, it will provide the smooth and pure flavor experience. There are multiple protections to guarantee the safe vaping.

Specifications:
    Battery Capacity: 7ml
    Battery Type: Single 18650 Battery
    Five protections for safer vaping
    Bottom feeding Mod
    4 colors for option

Click to order Aspire Feedlink Revvo Squonk Kit

SMOK I-PRIV 230W Voice Control TC Box Mod
    [​IMG]
    SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Box Mod with the Iron Man style, adopts the latest technological advancement that has the voice control system. It is the unique vape platform designed to free the hands by employing voice control functions. The SMOK I-PRIV Mod is compatible with 21700, 20700 and 18650 batteries. Features the bright and big size screen that is convenient to see the parameters. Its personalized design will bring you the special vape experience.

Specifications:
    Mod Size: 95.5 x 56 x 35mm
    Power Range: 1W-230W
    Battery Type: 2 x 18650/20700/21700
    Output Voltage: 0.5V-8.2V
    Resistance Range: 0.1Ω-2.5Ω(VW)/0.05Ω-2.0Ω(TC)
    Temperature Range: 200°F-600°F/100°C-315°C
    Color: Black, Red, Prism Chrome, Prism Blue, Prism Rainbow, Prism Gold, Purple, Green

Click to buy SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Box Mod Voice Control